36. The Kidnapping of Jocelyn Sterling

36. The Kidnapping of Jocelyn Sterling

A Chapter by halflives

*In Denver, Colorado*

 

*Hotch, Morgan, Prentiss, JJ, Jack, Reid, Jocelyn, and Mayisha meet at the site of the newest body. His body had been burnt, and his face is no longer distinguishable. Morgan reports they’ve found nothing at the school other than what they’ve found already, and he and Hotch investigate what they’ve found of the body. Jocelyn looks around, glad to be away from Jack, who’s with JJ trying to keep the press back. Mayisha and Prentiss are talking to Powers, Mayisha giving him the evil eye. Reid sees Jocelyn all alone, and approaches her cautiously, afraid Mayisha will come and pounce on him if he tries to talk to another girl*

 

Hotchner: They’re repeating methods.

 

Reid: *looks over* Maybe they found burning the most quick and effective method.

 

Hotchner: Like with the other victims, there’s no sign of any struggle. It’s almost like they’re inflicting these injuries to themselves. Could that be it?

 

Morgan: It’s possible.

 

Hotchner: It makes sense.

 

Jocelyn: *hears some twigs snapping and a bush moving* Hold on, I heard something. I’ll be right back.

 

Reid: Hold on, I’ll come with you. *goes to get his cell in the SUV*

 

Jocelyn: *is snappy* I’m not a child, Dr. Reid. I’ll be fine.

 

Reid: Okay, all right. *backs off* I just wanted to help.

 

Jocelyn: I don’t need any hand-holding, Dr. Reid. *storms away*

 

Reid: But… Oh…

 

*Jocelyn walks cautiously out of sight and into the nearby woods, her gun pointed forward and her steps careful. She sees people moving around, and out of her range of vision. Jocelyn starts to ask “Who’s there?” when people jump out of seemingly nowhere and maul her, putting a gag to her mouth before she can even comprehend the fact of screaming for help. They then proceed to knock her out when she begins to struggle with a shovel. Once she’s out cold, they pull her unconscious body away, leaving her gun alone on the ground*

 

*Back out on the body dump site, Jack is anxiously looking around for Jocelyn. He sees Reid, whom he knows was the last person to see Joss, and runs up to him*

 

Jack: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

 

Reid: *is startled* W-what?

 

Jack: *grabs him by his shoulders and shakes him* WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE LOVE OF MY VERY, VERY LONG LIFE, JOCELYN STERLING??????!!!!! *spazzes*

 

Reid: I, uh… I didn’t… I mean, she’s over… *wordlessly, he points to the bushes, eventually to the woods*

 

Jack: *lets go of Reid and runs to the bushes and the woods* *finds her gun on the ground* *looks around* *doesn’t see Joss* *picks up the gun and falls to the ground on his knees* NOOOOOO THEY KILLED HER!!

 

*Hotch, Mayisha, Reid, and Prentiss come running into the bushes and woods when they hear Jack’s calls. They stand next to Jack, looking at the gun. They’re alarmed and concerned as to where Jocelyn has gone*

 

Jack: SHE’S DEAD!

 

Reid: That’s not likely…

 

Hotchner: That means wherever their “hideout” is, is not far from here.

 

Jack: WE NEED TO FIND HER!

 

Hotchner: But we don’t know where she is yet!

 

Jack: FIND HER!

 

Hotchner: I’M TRYING.

 

Jack: TRY HARDER.

 

Mayisha: *butts in* I suggest we call Liv and Garcia.

 

Prentiss: I’ll do that.

 

*Prentiss and Hotch walk away from where Jack is sobbing and holding the gun to his chest like a lovesick idiot. Prentiss pulls out her cell and calls Garcia and I, putting it on speaker when I answer*

 

Me: Welcome to the office of supreme knowledge, prepare to be awed by the ultimate power of Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia and Supervisory Special Agent Olivia Smith.

 

Prentiss: You’ve been spending too much time with Garcia. *I laugh* You need to heal up quick. *I laugh again*

 

Me: Oh, she’s snogging Anderson in the closet after stealing my crutches. He thinks crutches are sexy~

 

Hotch and Prentiss: WHAT?!

 

Garcia: *in the background* NO I’M NOT! *comes into their range of hearing* Whatever she says, it’s true. She’s getting her revenge.

 

Me: MWHAHAHAHAHA! Do I hear my beautiful Hotchy?

 

Hotchner: Unfortunately…

 

Me: Aw, darling, don’t act all blue. You’ll see me soon!

 

Hotchner: *sighs, trying to hide his grin*

 

Prentiss: All right, enough, lovebirds. *Hotch tries to protest, but Prentiss shushes him* Garcia, I need you to send me a map of the grounds.

 

Garcia: Gotcha. Coming to you and Agent Hotchner’s phone in a moment… along with an extremely embarrassing picture of Agent Smith in her Torchwood days.

 

Me: NOOOO GARCIA! YOU WOULDN’T!!

 

Garcia: Ha, just kidding. Those pictures are for me to still explore, and for Olivia’ future boyfriend to never, ever find.

 

Hotch and I: HE/SHE IS NOT MY FUTURE BOY/GIRLFRIEND!

 

Garcia: Oh, you two are the perfect couple, darling. Anything else you need from the center of Good Will?

 

Prentiss: Can you find anything with a large room near here? Maybe a warehouse, an unowned estate…

 

Garcia: *audible click* Gotcha. There’s an estate nearby here, owned by a Donald Fruff. He has a son graduating high school this year. Jason Fruff.

 

Prentiss: That was the boy Jeremy brought home.

 

Hotchner: We’ve got ’em.

 

Prentiss: And hopefully Jocelyn as well.

 

Me: WHAT?!

 

Hotchner: Jocelyn’s been, uh, kidnapped.

 

Garcia: You’re losing everyone today, huh, Mr. Bossman?

 

Hotch: …*says nothing*

 

Me: FIND HER, MY LOVE! *hangs up*

 

Hotchner: Get the others. We’re going NOW.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
The next chapter will be Joss, then of Gideon and Megs again...
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

.......it does suck to be me, when I'm kidnapped. And I love you too Shnerd!

Posted 12 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sucks to be Jossy.
I'm still disappointed in CBS. The finale sucked.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bwahahahaha I love Hotchner and You xD And Garcia. And everyone else too (I'm too lazy to type all their names sorry.) Great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

733 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2011
Last Updated on May 23, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives