51. Call

51. Call

A Chapter by halflives

*In Salt Lake City, Utah*

 

*The team has been working all day. While the remaining BAU works on the case, Prentiss, Reid and I have been inspecting the scene in which Gideon and Megan disappeared, and trying to work out where they went. Finally, my cell phone rings*

 

Me: *pulls out my phone* *grumbles* Oh, who is it now… *sees that it’s Megan* Oh my God! *answers*

 

Reid: Who is it?

 

Me: *gushes* MEGAN?! GIDEON?!

 

Prentiss: *looks up* What?

 

Megan: *on the other end* L-Liv?

 

Me: Megan…! Are you guys okay?!

 

Megan: I… I don’t know. You were on the top of my speed dials… Liv, something happened…

 

Reid: Where are they?

 

Me: Meg, where are you?

 

Megan: Uh… I think… Field…

 

Prentiss: *points to the map they had been mulling over* There’s a field less than a mile from here.

 

Me: Okay. *to Megan* Meg, where is Gideon?

 

Megan: He’s here… But he’s not conscious… He fainted the minute we…

 

Me: The minute you what?

 

Megan: …

 

Reid: *grabs the phone from me* Megan?

 

Megan: S-Spencer?

 

Reid: Yeah. Listen, where is Gideon now?

 

Megan: Jason’s… Here. He’s not conscious, though.

 

Reid: Okay. Stay by him. We’ll be there in five minutes.

 

Megan: Hurry…

 

Reid: *hangs up* Guys, come on. Prentiss, drive.

 

Prentiss: Gotcha.

 

*We load into the car. Prentiss drives, I’m riding shotgun, and Reid is in the back, shifting uncomfortably*

 

Me: I’m calling Hotch.

 

Prentiss: Are you sure that’s a good idea?

 

Me: Why not?

 

Reid: We don’t want to distract them from the case.

 

Me: But… We found Gideon and Megan…

 

Prentiss: We can handle it. They can handle the case.

 

Reid: *is holding the map* Turn here.

 

*Prentiss turns into the field. She parks, and the three of us jump out. Reid is holding the map, rolled up, and Prentiss and I are holding guns pointed towards the ground, just in case. After a few moments of walking, Prentiss sees Megan and Gideon*

 

Prentiss: *points* There!

 

*We run to them. Gideon is, indeed, passed out, while Megan is battle the sleep that so desperately wants to claim her*

 

Me: Megan… Gideon…

 

Megan: L-Liv?

 

Me: *pulls her into a hug* C’mon, let’s get you to the SUV. From there we’ll get you to the hospital.

 

Prentiss: *grabs Gideon* God, Gideon, can’t you lose some pounds?

 

Reid: *helps her*

 

*Eventually, we get them to the SUV. I sit in the back with Megan, who is still fighting unconsciousness, and Gideon is in the far back, stretched out in the back seat. I trying to keep Megan awake, because I’m afraid if she closes her eyes, then we’ll loose her. Prentiss and Reid are sitting up in the front, Prentiss driving*

 

Me: Prentiss, can you hurry up?

 

Prentiss: I’m TRYING.

 

Me: Try HARDER.

 

Prentiss: Just… Shut up so I can drive!

 

Reid: Is Megan okay?

 

Me: *to Meg* Megan, what do you remember?

 

Megan: I remember… A light… A really, really bright light…

 

Me: Do you remember who took you?

 

Megan: They were… Oh God… *her eyes fly open and she begins to scream*

 

Me: Megan! Megan!

 

Reid: P-pull over!

 

Prentiss: No, we’re almost there.

 

Reid: HURRY UP!

 

Prentiss: I’M GOING!

 

Reid: GO FASTER!

 

Me: Megan! Megan!

 

Megan: Please! Don‘t hurt us… No! No! *screams*

 

*Prentiss finally pulls in the hospital parking lot. The medics have heard the screaming, and they come running out to help. Within a few minutes, they’ve taken Gideon and Megan away on stretchers, knocking Meg out with some serum. Prentiss, Reid and I watch, nervous, and then wait for a moment*

 

Me: Should we go in after them?

 

Prentiss: This would be a good time to call Hotch.

 

Me: Right. *dials*



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Oh noes! what could have scared Meg so bad that she would be screaming. Believe me, it takes a HELL of A LOT for Megan to scream. I've known her my whole life, and I've never heard her scream. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I made Megan scream from my strangeness.
ALIENS

Posted 12 Years Ago


NO NOW I'M SCARED! If it was me screaming it would be no big dealio but for Megan??? WHAT COULD IT BE?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

631 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 7, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives