97. Funeral

97. Funeral

A Chapter by halflives
"

D....:

"

*In Quantico*

 

*The Doctor has parked the TARDIS in the bullpen, in Hotch’s office, out of sight. The four girls and the Doctor are sitting at their desks, waiting for the BAU to come into the office and see them. The Doctor and I are holding hands and staring into space, Mayisha and Jocelyn are thinking intently, and Megan is fighting tears, her eyes still puffy from crying. At last, the BAU bursts through the doors, from the call, and rush in. I jump up and hug Hotch, hugging him like I’m never going to let him go, and Reid goes to Jocelyn, hugging her just the same. Prentiss, JJ, Garcia and Morgan to over to Mayisha to make sure her trigger finger isn’t maimed, and Gideon goes to Megan. He opens his arms for her, not caring if anyone else sees, but Megan dismisses him.*

 

Megan: No, Jason.

 

Gideon: What’s wrong?

 

Megan: No. I can’t do this anymore.

 

Gideon: W-what happened?

 

Megan: My boyfriend… died, okay?!

 

*Everyone turns around to face them. Gideon looks hurt, and Megan looks as though she’s going to explode. Tears are streaming steadily down her face*

 

Megan: HE’S DEAD! HE DIED FOR ME, AND HE DIED FOR THE FLIPPING DOCTOR!

 

Me: Megan, please…

 

Megan: NO! WE HAVE TO HOLD A FUNERAL FOR HIM.

 

Doctor: And we will.

 

Megan: WHERE IS HIS BODY?!

 

Me: Safe.

 

Megan: WHERE IS SAFE?!

 

Morgan: Hang on… who died?

 

Mayisha: Her boyfriend. The Master.

 

BAU: Oh…

 

Gideon: *is secretly happy* C’mon. Let’s--

 

Megan: NO. I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU. EVER AGAIN. *runs out of the room*

 

Me: Megan… *follows her*

 

Doctor: *follows us*

 

*After about two hours of consoling a sobbing Megan, we hold the Master’s funeral. It’s out the in fields not far from Quantico, where we put his body on a bunch of logs, bound it up in cloth and the burn in. The BAU, the Doctor, and the four of us attend. Megan, Jocelyn and I cannot stop crying. Mayisha and the Doctor are desperately trying to keep a straight face, and the BAU looks on solemnly*

 

Megan: Good-bye Master.

 

Me: Good-bye.

 

Jocelyn: *sniffles* So long.

 

Mayisha: May we meet again in our next life. But until then, rest peacefully, and dream of the day in which we are all reunited again.

 

*Silence, as everyone stares at Mayisha*

 

Mayisha: What? I can be poetic when I want to!

 

Doctor: *sighs* Good-bye, my old friend.

 

*Several hours later. With the Master buried the Gallifrean way, and Megan still shaking, Hotch finds her sitting at the Master’s grave*

 

Megan: H-Hotch?

 

Hotchner: I suggest you take a few days off.

 

Megan: D-days?

 

Hotchner: Yes. Do not return to Quantico until you feel you’re fit enough to function properly.

 

*With this, he leaves. Leaves Megan still in tears*



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Dx I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO FREAKING LONG TO POST THIS. But thanks to beautiful Meggypoo for the insparation and Jossy for being so goddamn motivational, I got it done at last! It'll be smooth sailing from here, 'cause I know what I want to do next.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

And Roxi/Val: I loved your review. "At least Megan can be with Gideon now". LUFFLES YOU.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

EVERYBODY
I'M GOING TO KILL REID IF Y'ALL DON'T GET OVER HIM

AND ANYWAYS
MIDEON IS SO WEIRD. NONONONONONO. I WANNA KILL THAT B*****D.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is extremely sad. I enjoy your style of writing with this book. I've been practice writing stage plays and character interacting is very important. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


So... SAD! Make it funny again! MORE NOW!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


aww. OMG that is so sad. and so pissed that Gideon tried to make a move. legit her boy just died and he's already wheelin her? But still great writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES! I'm motivational! *is happy* I love this wayy to much to let this die.

I COULD NEVER HATE YOU. TIS IMPOSSIBLE.

And @Roxie: OVER. MY. FREAKING. DEAD. BODY. Have a nice day. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


At least you gave Master-waster a funeral :3
Still sad, tho...
God, Maddie's party is insane now. We've got both Kaits and Abbey and Roxie.
INSANITY.
Can't wait for MOAR!

Posted 12 Years Ago


THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SAD.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Luffles you too! And its true, but NOOOOO SHE HAD TO PUSH HIM AWAY! *growls* MEGAN WHY DONT YOU BE WITH GIODEN NOW! NOW I MUST GO WATCH MY LOVELY ON CRIMINAL MINDS.....HES MINE JOCELYN!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bwahaha "I can be poetic when I want to." I love it. lol. Excellent chapter. Sort of sad for Megan though. :/ Keep up the great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

629 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


73. Fanfiction 73. Fanfiction

A Chapter by halflives


100. 100.

A Chapter by halflives