102. Boo!

102. Boo!

A Chapter by halflives
"

SORRIE.

"

*On Isla Sorna*

 

*Megan, Gideon, and Prentiss are wandering in the brush, wondering where everyone else is, when suddenly…*

 

Mayisha: BOO! *leaps out of the bushes*

 

Gideon: GAH WHAT THE HELL.

 

Everyone: *stares at him*

 

Gideon: What? She scared me.

 

Megan: *rolls her eyes, grinning*

 

Prentiss: Where’s the others you were with?

 

Mayisha: I got separated from them. Saw you guys walking, and I figured it was the perfect opportunity.

 

Gideon: …you ARE aware that we were JUST attacked by a DINOSAUR, right?

 

Mayisha: Eh, I’ve been through worse.

 

Prentiss: LIKE. WHAT.

 

Mayisha: …Do you really want me to answer that?

 

*Suddenly, Hotch, Jocelyn, Morgan, JJ, and Reid emerge from the bushes*

 

Gideon: WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE?!

 

Hotchner: SHUT UP JASON. YOU COULD ALERT--

 

*Around them, they hear agitated dinosaur roaring and everyone freezes, tense. Even Mayisha, who claims that she’s been through worse. After a moment or two’s silence, Hotch turns to Gideon*

 

Hotchner: We need to stay quiet, for-- *pauses* Wait a minute. Where’s Olivia?

 

Jocelyn: OH RASSILON. THAT’S WHO WE’RE MISSING.

 

JJ: And the co-pilot.

 

Mayisha: IN THE MOVIES, THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT ALWAYS GET EATEN.

 

Morgan: Does that mean…

 

Everyone: …OLIVIA WAS EATEN?!

 

*Meanwhile, I trek through the forestry with Ian Malcolm and his companions, in which I have remembered are named Dr. Sarah Harding -- his girlfriend, I recall -- Nick Van Owen, and Eddie Carr. I silently count the members, and I remember that they had Kelly, Ian’s daughter, with them as well. I wonder if they’ve found her yet*

 

Me: So, Ian, hey. You have a daughter?

 

Ian: …yes?

 

Me: Where’s she?

 

Ian: Where do you think she is?

 

Me: *shakes my head* Never mind. *pauses* So Eddie--

 

*Suddenly, Nick says:*

 

Nick: Do you smell that?

 

Ian and Sarah: Smoke.

 

Eddie: The goddamn camp’s on fire!

 

Me: Now hold on a mi--

 

*Before I can stop them and tell them that it’s just Ian’s daughter making dinner -- not that they would have believed me anyway -- they take off. I can’t help but run after them, seeing as if I’m alone I’ll most likely get eaten. At least with them, I’m not alone, and Eddie has the gun that he can shoot. What eats me is that I can’t remember the whole movie. Just the first part. Am I doomed not to remember what would have saved lives if I’m cursed to live in a TV show/movie?*

 

*We come up on the camp just as Kelly steps out of what I can only describe as an armored camper. She’s holding a frying pan, and there’s a fire in front of her. She looks shocked, as does everyone else. I stand at the back, not sure if to interfere or not*

 

Kelly: I just wanted to make dinner.

 

Ian: Kelly! What are you doing here?

 

Kelly: I followed you here.

 

Ian: *sighs, exasperated* Come on. *takes her into the camper*

 

Sarah: I better go make sure he doesn’t kill her. *follows him*

 

*We stand alone, in silence*

 

Me: So, you guys see any good dinosaurs lately?

 

Eddie: *rounds on me* You never told us your name, let alone what you’re doing here.

 

Me: I’m Olivia Smith. Nice to meet you. *holds out my hand*

 

Nick: *cautiously shakes it* I’m Nick Van Owen, and this is Eddie Carr. You already know Ian Malcolm, and that’s Dr. Sarah Harding with him. With them is Ian’s daughter, Kelly Curtis Mal--

 

Eddie: Hold on a second, you asked Ian if he had a daughter. What did you mean by that?

 

Me: Oh… Nothing…

 

Nick: …How did you know she was going to be here?

 

Me: It’s a long story for another day, hmm?

 

Nick: We’ve got time.

 

Me: Do we?

 

Eddie: We’re only on an island infested with dinosaurs.

 

Me: That’s what worries me…

 

Eddie: I have this. *swings his gun* Why are you worried?

 

Me: My friends… My team… They’re out there alone, with no protection…

 

Nick: What do you mean, you’re team?

 

Me: *takes out my credentials* Supervisory Special Agent Olivia Smith of the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI. My team was called her to investigate a murder, and got a face-full of Jurassic Park. Either we were set up, or we’re on the wrong island.

 

Eddie: Sounds like you were set up. *is inspecting my credentials with wide eyes* You really work for the FBI?

 

Me: No, they’re fake.

 

Nick and Eddie: *stare at me*

 

Me: *sighs* Of course they’re real, you dummies. What do you think I am, masquerading as an FBI agent on an island full of dinosaurs? Who do you take me for?

 

Nick: …someone really smart?

 

Me: You got it!



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
FOR THE WAIT. This one's a bit longer. I'm trying to update as much as I can. Apologies for any further waits. Hope you liked! And check out my book Anything but Normal, the LCCC spin-off.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful~ You're finally writing this again. YAY~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesomnessy! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the part where someone was like "Are they really real?" XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


BOO!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

that made my entire day. :DDDDD


Posted 12 Years Ago


"You really work for the FBI?"
"No, they're fake."
LUFFS FOREVER. And don't worry, I'm so dang swamped with schoolwork I can hardly post anything at the mo. But I'm working on that thingie for your LCCC contest. Ya know, my own spin-off. IT'S WHEN I FINALLY MEET YOUSE GUYS. And it shall be awesome.
*Small Spoiler Alert* I totally spaz out 'cause you brought the Doc with you to the Chicago TARDIS where we end up meeting. Oh, and to "blend in" (cause the fans will spaz if they see the Doc) he decides to wear those rediculous floral print touristy numbers. LOL.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAY A NEW CHAPTER! This was awesome.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

615 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 24, 2011
Last Updated on October 24, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


100. 100.

A Chapter by halflives


<u>Chapter Five</u> Chapter Five

A Chapter by halflives