Divine Design

Divine Design

A Poem by aLuna

The nebula shamans sing light to form by primordial intonation
Auming and tonguing through deep archetypal tunnels of prime creation.

The tones are sentient, oiling omnipotent caverns of human dreaming.
Inhale the source, exhale the spores, they design the radial breathing.

The Milky Way has its say in redefining the silverlining of mastering limitation.
Homogeneous memory, emerging alchemy, seducing a matrix of incarnation.

In a hypnotic cosmic gel, seeking madly to dispel that disorienting smell
that solidifies separation cries, forgetting the One that breathes its shell.

Waking deeper into the dream, it's longing and shaping appears
to be connecting and reflecting in mirrors of spectral fears.

Breathing mysticism into the mind, feeling slightly left behind,
its weeping voice seals the choice and becomes the tantra it designed.

© 2011 aLuna


Author's Note

aLuna
I have no formal training in poetry or any writing. I'm sure the rhythm of this, if thats what its even called, is not precise, but this is just how it flows out of me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed the flow and rhyme in this. Wonderful imagery.
I enjoyed this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Really enjoyed this piece, although I must admit that I did not really understand it. Provides a lot of interesting imagery though and really shows that you have a vivid imagination.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really difficult to understand; it seems rather disjointed and not united under an overarching theme.
But, then again, I am often wrong.
The language you use is beautiful; the images this poem creates are vivid and wonderful.
Nicely written.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

473 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 29, 2011
Last Updated on March 29, 2011
Tags: divine, god, design, shaman, light, love, life, breath, primal, omniscient, seek, seeking, reincarnation, buddhism

Author

aLuna
aLuna

Kansas City, MO



About
I am super down with the shifting consciousness, ready to roll with the downloads, act, share, express and love. One of my many mediums is to write. This is something that I cannot NOT do. I have n.. more..

Writing
The Run The Run

A Story by aLuna


third eyegasm third eyegasm

A Poem by aLuna



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..