1. Tremble Town Motto: BORING!

1. Tremble Town Motto: BORING!

A Chapter by LostHannah

       Sienna Mercer was walking through the Alaric Forest somewhere around midnight. Her parents had told her to come home before 2 am, but they really wouldn't mind if she was out later. Sienna's parents were usually great, until they made her pack up all her stuff and move to the tiny, unnoticeable town of Tremble, wose toan motto should have been simply "Boring!". They'd been there three days and Sienna already was dreading the rest of her future there.

       The only interesting thing about the town was the beautiful Alaric Forest. The huge trees looked creepy in the full moon's light, and the glittering stars made Sienna long for the lights of the city. Sienna sat down beneath a tree and pulled out her sketchpad. Drawing was one of the ways she kept her thoughts off the move. She continued working on the drawing she'd started earlier: her best friends Rachel and Amanda, standing in front of the Space Needle. Sienna missed Seattle as much as she missed her friends.

       Just after she finished the drawing, Sienna heard a cracking sound, not far off. She stood up, dropped her sketchpad and pencil in her bag, and walked toward the sound. She heard another crack, and her heart started beating a little too fast. "Is someone there?" she called. No one answered.

       She entered a large clearing. At first, she didn't think anyone was there. Then she saw a movement at the edge of the clearing. "Hello?" she called.

       The dark shape quickly darted away. Sienna watched it race through the forest until it was lost in the darkness.

       Sienna backed out of the clearing and walked quickly back to the edge of the woods. She walked down the sidewalk toward her house. When she saw the stone pathway leading to the front door, she let out a relieved sigh and dashed down the path, into the house.



© 2010 LostHannah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on July 28, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010
Tags: werewolf, sienna, moving, boring, wyoming, tremble, state, motto, girl


Author

LostHannah
LostHannah

Seattle, WA



About
I like to read and write (duh). Sometimes i sing but thats just for fun. more..

Writing