My Life is complete and Happy

My Life is complete and Happy

A Story by alyssa
"

I can tell everyone that my life is complete with my partner and I am happier than ever

"
I already knew I’d made a big mistake when I saw the two pink lines on the pregnancy test card. I had messed my life up. I wasn’t pregnant with my boyfriend’s child, I knew it for sure. I cried and blamed myself every day for the whole of the week ahead. I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep, it was usually just the bathtub contemplation and me. 

On return from his official trip, my boyfriend got really worried about my behavior and came to visit me at my place. I vented everything out to him. Trust me you cannot find a better guy in the whole wide world. He comforted me with a hug and said ‘it’s okay’. I knew I was wrong but that really did relieve me. All I wanted was to start life afresh with THIS guy. We sat together on the bed the whole day looking for a solution on the laptop. That is how we found abortionpillsrx.com. We did keep our options open but somehow, we found this site very reliable. And truly, they guided us at every step and I could successfully end my pregnancy.

If I had a surgery, the marks would constantly remind me of the incident and I’d have never been able to forgive me. Abortion using the pills felt much more natural and helped me move on much more easily. It’s been 6 months since my abortion and today, I can tell everyone that my life is complete with my partner and I am happier than ever.

© 2018 alyssa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on March 23, 2018
Last Updated on March 23, 2018
Tags: AbortionPills, Abortion, Pills, Pregtest, Pregnancy, Happy, Life

Author

alyssa
alyssa

Austin, TX



About
Hello, i am Alyssa Paula i build career in in pregnancy care and has a good understanding of alternative medication in women's health. I am support writer at abortionpillsrx.com where blogs on medic.. more..

Writing