A New Morning

A New Morning

A Story by amdc101
"

The fresh feeling of waking up to a new day.

"
Sunlight welcomes me as a join the new morning. It pours in through the window and warms my face. Outside a light breeze tip toes across the leaves, making them whisper softly. A few gently float to the ground, and lay there against the dew-covered grass. They accept their fate peacefully. Some puffy white clouds drift lazily across the clear blue sky. They have no reason to rush.

© 2011 amdc101


Author's Note

amdc101
Free write time! This was random and I hope you enjoy it. I kind of cut it off randomly, I realize that...didn't know where else to go. I hope it will let your minds picture this and continue it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed this! It was very entertaining and it reminded me of the short stories I used to write... :( (Haven't written them in a long time) Anyway, Good job and keep on writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Almost made me numb with sleep. Though I do so love the way you depict the morning as something bright and relaxing. But I believe the best sentence is:"oustide a light breeze tip toes across the leaves, making them whisper gently." so honey syrup like. Heavy, slow, and sweet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


as a join the new morning?
that sentence doesnt quit flow, or isnt correct at all..
a beautifull start, that makes my mind wonder further

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice descriptions. Despite the shortness, enjoyable. I liked it. Well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

354 Views
4 Reviews
Added on September 25, 2011
Last Updated on September 25, 2011

Author

amdc101
amdc101

CT



About
I love writing, all different genres-send me read requests and I'll read as much as I can. Message me about groups and stuff... Anything else? I don't know, check out my writing! more..

Writing
NIght NIght

A Poem by amdc101


Handlebars Handlebars

A Poem by amdc101