Telescopic Boom Lift Market Outlook and Opportunity Analysis, 2018 – 2026

Telescopic Boom Lift Market Outlook and Opportunity Analysis, 2018 – 2026

A Story by Anagha
"

The research report on Telescopic Boom Lift Market is segmented by Product Type by End User and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2018 – 2026

"

Telescopic boom lift are known as an aerial work platform. Telescopic boom lift is primarily used for jobs that require extended reach with maximum range and can move its axel 360 degrees. Telescopic boom lift can travel automatically during aerial operation with maximum work height between 40 and 80 feet. Features of telescopic boom such as active oscillating axel system, dual fuel or diesel engine options, 360-degree continuous turntable rotation, platform rotators, out-and-up articulating jib options, powerful in driving force and large in load capacity and others are increasing its adoption among end users.

Rising Construction of skyscrapers driving growth of the telescopic boom lift market

The gradual increase in number of people living in urban areas has resulted in the building of skyscrapers, which led to rise in demand for telescopic boom lift. These lifts have gained popularity in the construction of skyscrapers due to their compact nature and ease of handling and accessibility. Telescopic boom lift is ideal choice for constructing skyscrapers where telescopic boom lift is used to lift workers, tools and materials to reach extended heights to complete work requirement. For instance, according to Coherent Market Insights, in 2017, the total number of 200-meter-plus buildings around the world reached to 1,319, which increased by 12.3% from 2016.

Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2188

High Price of telescopic boom lift is hindering the market growth

End users of telescopic boom lift prefer to maintain the exiting boom lifts and do not invest in new machines due to their high cost. Furthermore, due to the high cost of telescopic boom lift, end users prefer renting telescopic boom lift instead of purchasing one. Renting telescopic boom lift is more economical choice, as renting offers lower maintenance and also flexibility for users to access a full fleet of machinery, rather than limiting to one model.  Hence, high price of telescopic boom lift is hindering the market growth.

Global Telescopic Boom Lift: Regional Insights  

The global telescopic boom lift market is driven by growing demand for construction across the region especially in Asia Pacific. The government is investing in the development of infrastructure as well as private sector for investing in mega constructions is driving the global telescopic boom lifts market growth. The telescopic boom lifts are widely used in road construction, mining operations, airports, ports construction, and others. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), in 2016, construction equipment industry revenue in India was US$ 3billion. Whereas, volume sale of construction equipment is growing by 96,730 units in 2018 from 76,000 units in 2016.

Global Telescopic Boom Lift: Competitive Landscape

Some of the key players operating in the global telescopic boom lift include Terex Corporation, JLG, Prangl, Hunan Sinoboom Heavy Industry Co., Ltd., MEC, Niftylift (UK) Limited, Tadano Ltd., Kato Works Co., Ltd., Aichi Corporation, and Haulotte Group.

Check The Trending Report of Telescopic Boom Lift Market @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/telescopic-boom-lift-market-2188

Global Telescopic Boom Lift Market: Taxonomy

    On the Basis of Product Type

    • Electric drive
    • Fuel-driven

    On Basis of End User

    • Construction Industry
    • Telecommunication
    • Aerospace
    • Others

    On the Basis of Region

    • North America
    • Europe
    • Asia Pacific
    • Latin America
    • Middle East
    • Africa

About Coherent Market Insights:

Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.

Contact Us:

Mr. Shah

Coherent Market Insights

1001 4th Ave,

#3200

Seattle, WA 98154

Tel: +1-206-701-6702

Email: [email protected]

© 2018 Anagha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What kind of idiot is so cheap that they spam a writer's venue with crap like this rather than pay the site to advertise, legitimately?.

Answer: One that doesn't care that they're being an a*s, are cluttering the forum with spam, and isn't smart enough to realize that it will gather resentment, not customers.


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Added on November 26, 2018
Last Updated on November 26, 2018
Tags: Telescopic Boom Lift Market Size, Telescopic Boom Lift Market Outl