The Twinkle In Your Eyes

The Twinkle In Your Eyes

A Poem by Ana
"

This is not the full story yet but just the introduction. This story is about a couple that has been married for years and all of a sudden the twinkle in one of the lover's eyes fade.

"
Have you ever looked at a sunset so amazing that you want to save that image in your head forever? Well that’s what it feels to see your lover’s eyes, the way they twinkle and the way they glow. That beats any sunset you have ever seen before, but that’s not the best part about that. The best part is when you can see the love in their eyes. You can see into their soul, you can enter their mind and find some wonderful things but on the other hand some upsetting scenes. You can see their first heartbreak, their most disappointing times, but also you can see a side of them that no one ever has. When someone let’s you into their heart you cherish it, it’s not a toy so please don’t play with it. If you are just playing with them, then relationships are not for you, because once you’re committed there is nothing more beautiful, but what happens when that twinkle fades?

© 2016 Ana


Author's Note

Ana
Tell me how I can improve and tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on April 15, 2016
Last Updated on April 15, 2016

Author

Ana
Ana

Hardeeville, SC



About
I have a big passion for writing poems, stories and other things. I just write whatever comes to my mind, sometimes is relate-able and helpful. more..

Writing
In-between In-between

A Story by Ana


A Way Out A Way Out

A Story by Ana