Administrative Assistant from USA undergoes Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in India

Administrative Assistant from USA undergoes Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in India

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Administrative Assistant Miss Janet Walters from USA sharing her experience about successful Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in India.

"

Hello, 

My name is Janet Walters and I work as an Administrative assistant in the USA. I came to India for my Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery. I have been struggling with my weight all my life and have tried multiple diets and medications, but couldn’t lose off those extra pounds. I was tired with every effort of mine going waste and hence decided to consult my doctor. My doctor recommended me to undergo the weight loss surgery. However, the cost of weight loss surgery at my native place was quite expensive. Also the long waiting time was not worth to consider my surgery at the native place. I then decided to look for an economical surgical weight loss option. I surfed the internet to find the best weight loss surgery that suits my budget. I came across a few websites offering the highest quality healthcare services in Singapore, Thailand and India. After a lot of thought, I contacted the medical value provider in Singapore and India. I got a response from both of them. After having a substantial conversation with them, I decided to go forward with this medical value provider in India.


The Indian healthcare service offered quality Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery at a reasonable price. I read some of the patient testimonials and was satisfied with the outcome and medical services offered in India. After contacting the healthcare service provider in India, they asked me for the reports which was studied by their panel of experts and then they provided the opinion with details of the hospital and surgeons in India. After careful consideration, I quickly scheduled for the sleeve gastrectomy in India.


My mother accompanied me during this medical journey in India. We were welcomed at the airport by their staff member who took us to a nearby hotel. That evening, we were taken to the hospital, where we met the surgeon, who explained us everything we need to know about the procedure. The services of the staff, the surgeon, the nurses and everybody that has come in contact with me have been first class. There is nothing to be desired as now I’m experiencing a new lease on life. After having heard my whole life about how pretty I would be if I only lost weight, for the first time in my life I feel good about how I look. I would therefore recommend http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com for anybody who need any healthcare services in India.


Thank You,


Janet Walters,
USA

© 2016 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on July 22, 2016
Last Updated on July 22, 2016
Tags: Low cost sleeve gastrectomy surg, sleeve gastrectomy surgery in In