Patient from Saudi Arabia Sharing Experience for Cervical Cancer Treatment at Delhi India

Patient from Saudi Arabia Sharing Experience for Cervical Cancer Treatment at Delhi India

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Saudi Arabian patient, Mrs. Sabrina Yakoob underwent cervical cancer treatment at Delhi India through Forerunners Healthcare. Here’s what she had to say about her experience during treatment in India.

"

Hello,


I am Mrs. Sabrina Yakoob from Saudi Arabia. I visited India for cervical cancer treatment at a hospital in Delhi. Earlier I began to feel very tired all the time more than usual. I also began experiencing abnormal bleeding and had a swollen abdomen. I scheduled my appointment at my gynecologists office and was told I only needed an ultrasound. However, I decided not to accept that advice alone and hence needed a second opinion. The doctor diagnosed me with stage II B cervical cancer and recommend to undergo the treatment. However, the long waiting lists and the highly expensive cost of treatment, made me look for other alternatives. It was then one of my relative suggested me about Forerunners Healthcare in India who assisted her to get her treatment in India. after going through her experience, I decided to contact the group in India.


I went through their website which was quite informative. I have also read few patient testimonials of the patients who have had their treatments in India through the assistance of Forerunners Healthcare. I was impressed with their services and so sent my query by filling up the free consultation form on their website. Within two days I received a call from their executive who was soft-spoken and explained me about the entire process for the medical trip in India. She also asked me to send my medical reports so that it could be studied by their panel of medical experts so that they provide me with cervical cancer treatment options among which I can choose as per my preference and which is suitable within my budget. Very soon I received few medical treatment options from different surgeons at various hospitals across India. After carefully going through the medical opinions, I’ve also communicated through the doctor who explained me about the treatment and comforted me. Finally I gave them my confirmation to travel to India for cervical cancer treatment at Delhi Hospitals. My husband and mother accompanied me.


To Know more visit here : www.forerunnershealthcare.com


On arrival at the International airport at Delhi, India, an official welcomed us and escorted to our accommodation from where we were taken to the hospital. We met the doctor at the hospital at Delhi, who was very kind and down to earth. He explained us everything about the treatment procedures and what to expect. It made me a bit relieved of all my worries and anxieties.  My treatment went smoothly. The nurses at the hospital were very caring, friendly and took care of all my needs.  Needless to say, I was impressed with the warmth and care I received during my stay at the hospital.


I am grateful to the doctor and his staff and the Forerunners Healthcare group for their constant support and care throughout my medical trip to India. The executive used to keep in touch even after I returned to my home to keep updates of my recovery. The group assisted us with arranging our medical visas, travel, transport, stay and meals, as well as doctor appointment at the hospital in Delhi, India. I extent my gratitude to everyone for the special attention and care they provided us throughout this medical trip and making it a hassle-free one. I would happily recommend your group to anyone out there seeking cervical cancer treatment in India.


If someone looking for their treatment in India, I really recommend you Forerunners Healthcare Consultants India. Contact here :


Email  : [email protected]

Call at : +91-9371136499


Thanking You,


Mrs. Sabrina Yakoob,

Saudi Arabia

© 2017 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats