UK Patient benefits from Low Cost Obesity Surgery India

UK Patient benefits from Low Cost Obesity Surgery India

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Plan your obesity surgery in India with forerunners health care consultants; they have a tie-up with top bariatric surgeons in India who have more than 20 years of experience in bariatric surgery.

"

“Hello, I am Evelyn from UK and I had a very successful Obesity Surgery in India and I am so glad that I took this decision. Being obese has very burdening effects on health, which I realized, when I started suffering from them �" joint pain, High Blood Pressure, breathing issues. Even walking a short distance was getting so challenging for me. I have been struggling for weight loss for quite some time. Despite of trying the conventional weight loss methods like strict dieting, exercise, visit to the Nutritionist, nothing proved helpful. Then, my Nutritionist suggested that I should go for an Obesity surgery. I was quite apprehensive but thought of researching about it. But the cost of these in my country was very high. So, I thought of trying for other countries.”




“As I was researching about Medical Tourism, I read the name Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani, who is one of the leaders in field of Medical Tourism in India. I found his website and got in touch with him with the help of the contact details given on the website of Forerunners Healthcare. Dr. Bojwani guided me about how should I proceed and asked me to forward all my medical reports for evaluation. Very soon, I got their mail with a very well-planned package for Obesity Surgery in India. I was very happy with it and also because they offered me very low cost Obesity Surgery India. They even took care of my medical visa, accommodation, traveling, conveyance, language issues, suitable food, and much more.”


“in a few days, I traveled to Delhi, India, where my surgery was planned by Forerunners. After pick-up from the airport, I was dropped and settled at the hotel. The next day, the representative from Forerunners reached on time to take me to the hospital to meet the surgeon. I was introduced to the surgeon, who I was told that, is one of the leading ones in the field of Obesity surgery. The surgeon was very patient and heard all my doubts and cleared all of them very adeptly. The conversation with the surgeon helped a lot in building my confidence. After going through my reports and examining my condition, he suggested a Sleeve Gastrectomy procedure for me. He explained that in this surgery the capacity of the stomach is lowered by stapling the stomach and about two-thirds of the exterior area of the stomach is removed. While researching about the different Bariatric surgeries, I had read about this surgery as well. It has been gathering a lot of popularity lately. The surgeon said that this surgery would be the best for me and he was very confident in his approach, which as a patient was a very positive sign for me.”


“The surgery was very skillfully handled by the surgeon and I had a successful surgery. The surgeon was very careful during my recovery time and with relevant medication, I had a fast recovery and very soon I was allowed to travel. I was back home in a couple of weeks �" recovered and back to my usual routine. Also, the surgery proved highly beneficial for me because my food intake was reduced and now I am used to the new dietary habits, which have helped me keep my weight under control.”

“The representatives of Forerunners Healthcare put in their best efforts so that I could avail maximum Obesity Surgery benefits India. Further, the availability of low cost Obesity Surgery India made it extremely lucrative for me, as I was could get rid of a long-term issue at such affordable prices. So, without any doubts in your mind, you can certainly choose to get Obesity Surgery in India, if you are trying to get rid of that extra fat.”


To Get Consultation send your query to :[email protected]

We have fast track reply system, You will get reply from our side within 24 hours. 

For Immediate Consultation You can Call or Whats-app on : +91-9371136499

© 2018 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe