Low cost cancer surgery India proved a blessing in disguise for the global patient

Low cost cancer surgery India proved a blessing in disguise for the global patient

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Get your Cancer Surgery done on this site with List of Best Cancer Hospitals and Top Cancer Surgeons in India. Best Cancer Hospitals and Doctors in the World are highly rated amongst the patients arou

"

Hi, my name is Minhaj Turabi, I am from Nigeria, and recently had my cancer treatment in India. Thanks to the the loads of cancer surgery advantages India that made all the difference in my life. My life was not less than a mess thanks to the dreaded ailment called cancer I had in my life tearing me apart. Soon I realized that I cannot get the treatment done in Nigeria as in my country all I can get the basic treatment options which will not suffice my requirements. So, my doctor suggested me to try options abroad particularly in India as it happens to be the best of the place to get the best quality and low cost cancer surgery India. So, it took less than a day to decide India as my final destination for my cancer treatment. But I was wondering as to how things would work out for me in an alien country like India when I barely know anyone in this place.

 

Then came the medical tourism company in the picture, however, which one was to choose was a challenge. This was because I could find many in my search over the internet. But then I compared them all the top ones, which were good in terms of quality, services and affordability. With loads of research and comparison along with the communication, I finally chose one called Forerunners Healthcare, which proved out to be a better group in terms of having the best cancer surgeons India and hospitals in the network offering the best of the cancer care. I shared my medical reports, which were studied by the panel of doctors and surgeons suggesting me the best possible treatment option that came in my way in the form or low cost cancer surgery India. So, with so many benefits, I had all the reasons to plan my treatment in India.



 

The next thing that I did was to apply for medical visa seeking the help of the medical tourism company and thus soon got the same. The next moment I was in Delhi for my cancer treatment in the country. I and my friend was picked up at the airport and we were driven to the hotel to get settle down. The very same day, I was hospitalized and my treatment for cancer started. The doctor and his team was smart enough to understand my conditions and it all started with a bang. It took a few days to settle down the cancer with the treatment options like surgery, chemotherapy and other treatment option and soon I was free from the menace. It took a few days to settle down things in the recovery room and then I was ready to get a discharge from the hospital.    

 

My stay in Indian hospital offered me too many cancer surgery advantages India, right from getting the best doctor to surgeon, the best medical team and the top hospital, there are many more things that I could get with the surgery. My medical tourism company had a great role to play as it helped me to get rid of the menace seeking the help of the best doctor and hospital. They also took care of other things like food, my local travel and medical investigations and many more things. That’s not all, even they helped me to get connected to my family and friends back in Nigeria with video calls and Skype. I had the best experience during my stay in this country. I am glad I chose India and would recommend any treatment in this country and of course the medical tourism company called Forerunners Healthcare Consultant for the cancer treatment.


All you have to do is send us your queries on the free consultation form by visiting our website or to [email protected]. You can also call us at +91-93711-36499 and we will take care of the rest. 

© 2019 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe