Reader

Reader

A Chapter by Andrez Cervantes

Dear Reader,


Have you ever connected with someone? Truly connect with them...


She showed me what the need for wanting beauty can do to life. She granted me the wanting of a smile. She makes it hard for me to think of anything but her.


I am thankful for ever coming into contact with you. I am so grateful we had that conversation and we laughed and shared those first smiles together.


 I am in your debt.


You gave me what I have been aching for so long. That song I have been wishing for. That song that  grants you the power to relinquishing broken thoughts and move to the here and now.


I have once told you that you 'were the key to my lock.' This is true!


As we live our lives we often gain locks and chains, restrictions and weight that can break us and tear us down.


There comes a time when we are given the allegiance of having a lock broken off.


But you.


You.


You did not break mine off. You handled it with care. You saw something and moved in. I can't wrap my head around the concept but I am so thankful you did! You slowly pulled the lock away.


Because of you I see the world in a totally different perception. I see it and want to be with it. I don't want to  be anchored down and restricted. I want to live and see all she has to offer.


I want to be with you.


I want to grow further with you.


Experience the touch of a sandy beach, the smell of a rainforest, the distressing after a long day, with you.


I want you.



© 2014 Andrez Cervantes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014
Tags: Beauty, talking, deep thoughts, expression, self, experience, downfall, loathing, inspiration, help, come in


Author

Andrez Cervantes
Andrez Cervantes

About
A Fool trying to find his way through this maze; Mind wide open. A great deal of metaphoric syntax is used when creating these combinations of letters and mindful sounds. So, will you take an adventu.. more..

Writing
Trust Me Trust Me

A Chapter by Andrez Cervantes