LIVERPOOL RAMBLE PART FOUR

LIVERPOOL RAMBLE PART FOUR

A Story by angel
"

STILL STUCK IN THIS BLOODY JUKEBOX...

"
HEY, JUDE! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET? YOUR MOTHER SHOULD KNOW;  ANNA-- SHE CAME IN THROUGH THE 
BATHROOM WINDOW, AND I LOVE HER! IF I FELL, I'M GONNA SIT RIGHT DOWN AND CRY.
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND; EVERYBODY'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE, EXCEPT ME AND MY MONKEY, (ELEANOR RIGBY). HALLELUJAH, I LOVE HER SO! 

HELLO, LITTLE GIRL! I WANT TO TELL YOU, I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND. GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE;I WANNA BE YOUR MAN!

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY, I'M ONLY SLEEPING. EVERYBODY'S TRYING TO BE MY BABY, I'M SO TIRED!
SHE'S A WOMAN / SURE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU? THAT'LL BE THE DAY! TO KNOW HER IS TO LOVE HER, NOWHERE MAN; YES, IT IS.

MICHELLE--SHE LOVES YOU  BECAUSE  BABY, YOU'RE A RICH MAN. DIZZY MISS LIZZY! BESAME MUCHO! HOLD ME TIGHT! I'M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE WITH YOU; COME AND GET IT! CRY, BABY, CRY; AIN'T SHE SWEET?

JOHNNY B. GOODE, KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY! LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS, I NEED YOU. IT'S ONLY LOVE; LOVE ME, DO.

LEND ME YOUR COMB, MARTHA, MY DEAR. THANK YOU, GIRL. LOVE YOU, TOO.
ALL YOU NEED IS:

LOVE
GLASS ONION
HONEY PIE
SAVOY TRUFFLE
OLD BROWN SHOE
PIGGIES
MATCHBOX

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOU NEVER GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, DEAR PRUDENCE. YOU WON'T SEE ME,
WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS. 

WHAT'S THE NEW MARY JANE? YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THAT GIRL--TOO MUCH MONKEY BUSINESS.

GOODBYE...THE END.

© 2018 angel


Author's Note

angel
NOT ONE WORD is not a song title; very difficult.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You did really well here angel. You must have put quite a lot of research in to those titles before you worked out the story line. I'm a great Beatles fan. I saw them in 1962 at the Astoria in Finsbury Park. My brother and I had tickets given to us for a Christmas present by one of my Mum and Dad's friends. He recorded the Hollies (Ron Richards), so we were thrilled to bits that he managed to get those tickets for us. Will never forget that night. Love your Liverpool Ramble Part 4. Must check the others out now. I appreciate the effort that you have put into this.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

I admit it took time and effort, but I'm a HUGE fan of The Beatles. I also saw them in concert, in N.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 21, 2018
Last Updated on September 21, 2018

Author

angel
angel

StaffordSprings, CT



About
age 65 sex f writing since age 25, now a 65 year old who is wheelchair bound, but has lived a rich, full life and has a lot to THAY.Fans of John Irving's THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP should get that.. more..

Writing
YOUNG AT HEART YOUNG AT HEART

A Poem by angel


TIME AFTER TIIME TIME AFTER TIIME

A Story by angel