DONALD RETURNS HOME TO PROTECT AMERICA FROM HIS ENEMIES

DONALD RETURNS HOME TO PROTECT AMERICA FROM HIS ENEMIES

A Story by angel
"

Donald has cut his European tour short and hurried home from Scotland to battle the Mexicans and the Canadians

"
                                        DONALD GOES TO EUROPE
                                                  Act Three
                                        HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN
                                                  CURTAIN UP
DONALD has to return quickly to America, which he left unprotected to take a trip to Europe. He is upset, because he fears invasion by the hot blooded Mexicans and the cold hearted Canadians, his two worst enemies and the greatest threats to America...MELANIA does not share his 
concern.They are aboard Air Force One.
M:Donald, I still don't understand why you are so worried. Canada is not going to attack us. Neither is Mexico.
D:You don't know what you're talking about, Melania. They just act all innocent in front of people.The Mexicans hate me!
M:Yes, Donald, now they hate you, but they didn't feel that way until you started calling them bad names.
D(appearing shocked):When did I ever swear at them in one of my speeches?
M: In the speeches, maybe once. But at home and when you're alone in your office with Jeff Sessions, that's all that both of you do! It was the same when Steve Bannon was here!
D(with a dismissive wave)That's private. No one is allowed to find out about that!
M:How do you explain everybody knowing about everything you say?
D:Insanely good guessing. I hired a bunch of new people, same thing.I wish I hadn't had to fire those folks;especially Steve. He was gonna take me to this awesome meeting with only white people. 
M(rolls her eyes):Anyhow, how about Canada? What's wrong with them?
D(in amazement):What's not wrong with them? Those syrup-slurping sissies are all against me!
M:What nonsense; name one--and not Justin Trudeau. That would be cheating. It is a given.
D(triumphantly):ONE? I'll give you FOUR! Samantha Bee,Tommy Chong,Jim Carrey,Naomi Klein...shall I go on? Cuz I have, like, a billion left, Melania!
M(in exasperation):Donald, you couldn't possibly have--never mind.Donald. Just leave me out of this one.
D):You'll be sorry, Melania, when I don't invite you to see me get an MBE!

© 2018 angel


Author's Note

angel
Just don't shoot the messenger, man...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just love the idea that Joe Biden painted all the White House Mirrors orange and Trump thought he was a Vampire.
The old Chinese insult, 'May you live in interesting times'

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

I bet Pres. Obama wishes he'd thought of that!
Hey, Ken, the last guy who said that to me cal.. read more
Ken Simm.

5 Years Ago

Nope definitely an insult. Inscrutable these fellows you see.
I don't pay attention to Donald. He is the lone and the only. I hope we survive his term. A interesting write.
Coyote


Posted 5 Years Ago


Well, apart from slapping tree juice on their pancakes, the people of Canadia are in my all time top three people,along with the Swedes and the Japanese. I have not once ever heard a Canadian start an argument, and basicslly I think he's just jealous because Canada looks like America with a maid service and less garbage and guns, and now it is a herbal friendly nation....i think its my favourite of all time.
I don't know much about Mexico, but on the down side, its all cheese n beans, but on the plus side, sombreros are awesome (sorry Mexico, but I never forget and you beat Scotland in the world cup once)
I wonder what shenanigans awaits the orange one next. I vote for Donald going for a haircut :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

That could be fun...he could talk with the barber, piss him off, and...let me write that down, thank.. read more
He just hates them in general. He's mad at Trudeau...and until recently he thought that Canada was still under English rule...evidently, even the French part. Info on one reason here:
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/10/627271410/why-president-trump-hates-canadian-dair

Posted 5 Years Ago


I am enjoying your Donald and Melania sketches, particularly this one in the setting of Air Force One. I knew about his issues with the so called Mexican invasion, but does he feel that way about Canadians too? He certainly provides much material to write about angel.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


stop talking bout my friend donald,,we play golf together

Posted 5 Years Ago


 wordman

5 Years Ago

lol,u know he`s the best we ever had
angel

5 Years Ago

Maybe you, man, but not me. I loved Jimmy Carter , and Barack Obama!
I still like you, though.. read more
 wordman

5 Years Ago

u have bad taste except liking me,lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

449 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2018
Last Updated on December 27, 2018

Author

angel
angel

StaffordSprings, CT



About
age 65 sex f writing since age 25, now a 65 year old who is wheelchair bound, but has lived a rich, full life and has a lot to THAY.Fans of John Irving's THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP should get that.. more..

Writing
YOUNG AT HEART YOUNG AT HEART

A Poem by angel


TIME AFTER TIIME TIME AFTER TIIME

A Story by angel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Invisible Invisible

A Poem by .