DONALD GOES TO THE BORDER

DONALD GOES TO THE BORDER

A Story by angel
"

Canada may invade, but the real threat is from Mexico right now! Never fear, however; Donald is on his way down there with a Faux "News" 'reporter'...

"
                     THE ANGINA                                 MONOLOGUES
                     Act 5
       DONALD AND KILMEADE                    STORM THE BORDER
                 Scene One
We see Donald sitting on Air Force One with Brian Kilmeade, of FAUX NEWS. They are talking about what they might find when they reach the Mexican border, which has come under attack by Mexican criminals!
Never fear, America! Donald will take the situation in (tiny) hand! 

BK(sounding awestruck):I can't believe I'm actually here, going to Mexico with you! You usually take Ainsley with you for your on the spot interviews.

D(regretfully): I would have, but Melania said if I did that, she would divorce me and take everything I have.

BK:(disappointed) Oh. (brightening)Good luck for me, anyway. I'm having a wonderful time!

D:(sounding bored):That's nice, Kilmeade.


                Scene Two

    On the ground at the border

D: (Looking around) Oh, my God, Kilmeade; look at all those Mexicans. They're pouring into our country! It's a vile,brown swarm of criminality!

(A Mexican family passes them, grandma pushing the youngest of several children in a stroller. The old lady is followed by a younger woman, her daughter, and also her son-in-law. The young woman's husband glances at Donald and Kilmeade with mild curiosity.)

D:(horrified):Did you see that, Kilmeade? He just gave me the Evil Eye!     

BK(stepping in front of DONALD):Don't worry, sir! I'll use my body to shield you! 

D(angrily)Why the hell didn't you do that before that guy tried to put a curse on me?

BK:(afraid)Curse? What curse?

D:Never mind. Get a cameraman over here. Tell him I'm here.

BK:Yes, sir!

D:(aloud, to himself):This doesn't seem so bad to me. It will all be over, though, when I build my big, beautiful wall!(closes eyes, appearing blissed out) I can just see it now...with a big, beautiful door...and I have the only key!

Kilmeade comes back with a cameraman in tow.

BK:See? I told you he was here!

The Cameraman grunts in a noncommittal fashion, points his camera at DONALD.

D(dramatically):Here I am at the Mexican/US border, bringing you news of this horrible foreign invasion.
The same family of Mexicans as before passes DONALD again. He points at them.
D: Thousands of Mexicans like these are literally pouring over the border  into our country! They will take the food out of the mouths of our children, and bring in much crime and misery! (He points next at a boy of, perhaps, sixteen, and adds): There are hundreds--no, thousands--of MS-13 members hidden in this crowd of innocent looking people. Gang members! Rapists! Drug pushers and hoodlums! (an old lady goes by holding the hands of two small children. Donald gasps, points at her with his finger shaking as he contemplates the horror of the situation.) The dregs of Mexico's underbelly! The invasion has begun! Arm yourselves! Arm your children!
(DONALD sinks to the ground, cowering in abject fear, then looks up into the camera one last time.)SAY NO TO THIS HORRIBLE INVASION!(he raises his tiny hands in supplication, closing his eyes in misery, and whispers his final words):Our country is doomed unless you get out and vote Republican next week.
BK(applauding, tears running down his cheeks):Just beautiful, sir. Inspiring!
D(smiles in an evil manner):One way or another, Kilmeade, I will get the money for my beautiful wall. (kicks a small Mexican child out of the way as he gets into his helicopter) Now, let's get out of this shithole.
BK:But, sir, we're in Texas.
D: I know. This isn't a rally, though. I can call a shithole a shithole today.
Next week, when we're at the rally in Buttcrack,Arizona, or whatever godforsaken piece of crap town it is, I'll say I'm glad to be there and enthuse over how beautiful it is there and how smart the stupid cattle of my base are. Today, though, I can be honest.(He glances at Kilmeade)Let's get out of here. This place smells like pee.
BK:That would be me, sir. It just excited me so much, having you be honest with me. That hardly ever happens. With anyone!
They get into the copter and head back to the airport.




© 2018 angel


Author's Note

angel
Enjoying the adventures of Donald so far? Any suggestions about where you'd like to see him? I'm listening.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whew! I'm so glad the donald got out of there alive! Why, anything could have happened to him--step in dog poo, be hit by a beam of sunlight, or... or blinded by human suffering! Once back aboard AF#1, I'm sure the crew kissed his a*s 1000 times and gave him his ba-ba.

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

I'm sure that Kilmeade would want to be in on all that a*s kissin'!
Imagine...being that clos.. read more
the trolls, the trolls … will it ever end?
will my thoughts be worthy?
how can i sharpen my crayons in effort to rise to the occasion and provide that which meets approval?
i so need guidance!

dime a dozen ...
but in his defense … nevermind!


old hippie works for me … peace!

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

That's what the neighborhood kids call me; MRS. OLDHIPPIE, as though it were one word, and my actual.. read more
keith

5 Years Ago

mr oldhippie? … yep that's me (is there any other kind?)
angrybuddhaguy/oldhippie eagerly s.. read more
angel

5 Years Ago

Likewise...now, if you'll excuse me, I'll bet it's 4:20 somewhere...
Angel - the only problem I have with this is - it seems so f*****g real!! Despite that, I looooove your imagination.

Take care - Dave

Posted 5 Years Ago


You certainly got the hang of this fact or fiction lark.. when the reader aint sure.. you can be sure its a good read.... and that's a fact.. for sure.... N

Posted 5 Years Ago


With Donald and Mickey(Pence) one wonders if Walt was really a clairvoyant.
No, scratch that those two originals were never that stupid. Now to this. I thought you were writing fictionalized satire? Oh you are! Its just that I get worried that I can see it as true. Bugger!

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

Bugger, indeed.
This is a true report of a trip to the wall - yes? Sadly no matter how exaggerated our writing is the truth seems to outdo us even more. The mystery is how his millions of supporters seem to live the lie.
Well done Angel for another chip in the chumpp!
Alan

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

Or perhaps it's another chup in the chimp!
this is the first story I have read and was well worth it
How about having him interview the pipe bomber they just arrested
possibly he could pin a medal on the lunatic's chest and then call it more fake news
Dave

Posted 5 Years Ago


Another day in the pontiff's life - perhaps he should set off for Guantanamo bay; with the purpose of setting it up as an exclusive Democratic Party holiday' retreat (one way tickets only) … humorously nice to follow the ongoing adventures

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

Getting ideas...stay tuned, and thanks to you both for your suggestions. They are good ones!
Oh boy... more politicized click bait. So original. You're not Stephen Colbert... I felt embarrassed for you as I finished this. And I'm even on your side... ugh... but I gotta call it like I see it... this is pandering (and not even well written pandering)

ps -- you're doing the same thing that you're trying to vilify... how do you not see that?

Posted 5 Years Ago


Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

I will comment on whatever I choose, the road goes both ways. Isn't telling someone to stay away fro.. read more
angel

5 Years Ago

kay. I'm fine with it. I don't mind being panned as well as praised. It'd a free country, so far, ,.. read more
This comment has been deleted by this stories author.
Not political correct to say but fun as hell. sorry made me laugh and cringe as i could actually pic this going on between them both. so true.

Posted 5 Years Ago


angel

5 Years Ago

Its being true is part of what makes it funny, I think. It's...ironic, I guess.
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

thats the word i was hunting for ironic.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

535 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2018
Last Updated on December 27, 2018

Author

angel
angel

StaffordSprings, CT



About
age 65 sex f writing since age 25, now a 65 year old who is wheelchair bound, but has lived a rich, full life and has a lot to THAY.Fans of John Irving's THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP should get that.. more..

Writing
YOUNG AT HEART YOUNG AT HEART

A Poem by angel


TIME AFTER TIIME TIME AFTER TIIME

A Story by angel



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..