Planning For Media Assignment

Planning For Media Assignment

A Story by Angelina Joulie



The popularity of media sciences have grown immensely in few years and more and more students are pursuing a career in media sciences. The field of media sciences is evolving at a rapid pace and students need to keep pace with new trends. They have to get through unique media assignment writing services that they have not done before.

 

There are two major categories of media


·        Traditional Media

·        Digital or new media


You all must be familiar with traditional media. It includes all the print media such as books, magazines and other related sources. On the other hand, digital media or new media includes media on the internet and social media. New media is an emerging field in itself.

 

Now that you know the basics, Lets discuss how to solve the media assignment. The first major step for that is planning, choosing sources and collecting materials and then comes writing. It will be hard to discuss all three aspects but I will highlight few important points.

 

Key Points To Focus On

 

Take Audience into Account

Considering what the audience likes to see is the golden rule of media sciences. It will also help you to evaluate your work. Be very careful when incorporating media from other sources because that can lead you into copyright issues. You have to attract the audience and engage them.

 

Critique the Genre

You must make a clear decision about which genre are you going to put your major emphasis on. Spend time and energy to learn different aspects and requirement of that genre. This will help you in creating an image of the work you are going to produce in your mind. Identify what you like and dislike about the genre can help you in completing the media assignment. It will provide a common framework for you to work with.

 

Tools and Technologies

It is highly recommended to stick to simple tools and technologies instead of going for advance tools for media production. Use tools that are easy to use and are easily available through different sources. It is not advisable to spend your time in learning complex software and technologies.

© 2015 Angelina Joulie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

589 Views
Added on January 1, 2015
Last Updated on January 1, 2015
Tags: assignment writing, assignment services, assignment help, assignment writing uk, uk assignment help