In Memory Of

In Memory Of

A Story by angelinmypocket
"

In memory of this date in history, 09/11/2001

"

© 2009 angelinmypocket


Author's Note

angelinmypocket
I tried to recount to the best of my memory the events that took place on 09/11/2001. I can tell you for a fact that I watched the events as they actually unfolded in real time on the CNN network.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a sad event.
May the souls of everyone who dies, rest in peace.
Great tribute.

Posted 14 Years Ago


What a beautiful tribute for the day that went down as one of the most tragic and saddest of US history. You did a magnificent writing in honor of those lost in a truly senseless way. Thank you for the touching remembrance of this sad day.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dear Liz.....absolutely wonderful, and such a profound tribute to those who were so tragically taken on this horrific day!
Thanks for remembering them in this beautiful, and very touching way!!
Sheila, a Proud American!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh Liz this is a moment that was burned into our minds and hearts. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing in that horrible moment I heard the news. It all seemed so surreal. Thank you for sharing your memories with us. May we always remember and never forget.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

639 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 11, 2009

Author

angelinmypocket
angelinmypocket

Whitewright, TX



About
Albert's Poetry Cafe http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/Albert%27s-Poetry-Cafe-%28correct-link%29/2736/ Albert's Poetry Cafe ~ 'BE MY VALENTINE!" (Keeping the Dream Alive!) with Helena February 1.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Hammer My Hammer

A Poem by Sean Allen