My call�

My call�

A Poem by angelina neves
"

Albert's Poetry Cafe ~ Tovli 10 Words: a HAIBUN: SKIN/SKY/PAGEANT/BOUND/ODDS/DWELL/LEAKED/ FLOATING/WATERS/TUMULT ~ with greetings for the New Year so it could be much peaceful and joyful to the all world.

"

I’m calling you to make a skin-deep movement that will forget about groups,

parties, colors of coats of politic control.

No revolt, no revolutions, no hate for the different class, cultures, creeds.

No dwell in that dirty muddy waters of fighting for power.

 

Is someone out there

Questioning the way we live

like slaves in chains?

I’m challenging you to start a pageant movement, active, positive,

with out rage or resentments: an irruption of real life, with the vital energy

and the human dimension, nothing divine.

A movement that will never destroy, or kill or to become just “one voice”,

because we all know we have multiple voices inside speaking at the same time

from the beginning of life!

Is someone out there

Thinking about solutions

and not the problems?

 

I’m inviting you to join in a beautiful, under the open sky movement bound to win,

that will transform all utopias into strength to start sharing ideas,

giving your opinion freely, making your word be heard, freeing

the unconscious desire of doing more and better for ourselves and others.

A movement to change attitudes and gestures and, with out rancor or jealousy,

link us all together with the incredible tumult of hugging smiles, liberating the art

to create and freely letting all secrets be leaked away to help us all fully understand . 

 

Is someone out there

Reflecting how we can live

with out being greedy?

 

All our History is made of falsities, but there are realistic human alternatives

and all possibilities for our dreams, as the natural resources are in our hands.

So I call on you to discover how life can be beautiful as we manifest, 24 hours a day,

our real nature, forging new projects, flying and floating ideas, talking, working,

sharing, loving and creating with passion,respecting each other’s individuality

in all aspects of artistic ways of living

Is someone out there

thinking, reflecting, questioning?

Revel your thoughts! 

Come, let us all take odds and join together to make a big peacefully, fearless

and joyful evolution to a larger, higher and borderless stage of life!

 

© 2009 angelina neves


Author's Note

angelina neves
I supose this is not a "good" Haibun, but anyway, it was what came to my mind as i read about it and making whishes for the New Year and placing the 10 words! To all: the best for the 2009!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A fantastic and thoughtful peom. Gives the reader a perpective on the world we we are living in today.

Great Write!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well...first of all I love you for your spirit. Next, I love this poem for its nobility. I wonder how many people realize the trouble we are in! We have ignored higher values for base reasons and so we are on the brink. May your poem infuse readers with the desire to change themselves.

Great poem.

Posted 15 Years Ago


You know, what makes it even more sad is that the solutions we seek are so simple that many tend to overlook them; falling into the traps of complex economical theory, two-faced politics, and hypocritical theology, with all due respect to anyone's belief. Your call is heard. Wonderful write.


Posted 15 Years Ago


Well done combo of prose and poetry.

sal

Posted 15 Years Ago


I can just feel the positive energy from your wonderful poem, Angi! Nice job! Sharon

Posted 15 Years Ago


Congratulations for winning the haibun contest!

Sal

Posted 15 Years Ago


a very unique style with strong enegry.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is absolutetely wonderful beautiful essay, a full-scale exploration of matrix of the human consciousness, you want them to adapt to a surgical inversion of their muddy vision in order to find back to their fundamentals and leaving aside the low cast of mind and even the epistological problem is difficult, you invite them to look inward.. "I'm inviting you to join in a beautiful, under the open sky movement bound to win, " --- this is generous and great. I so adore this. I would send it to Obama-office, with reference to the mail where he asked 3 weeks ago, what people think Obama should do - however, they send me emails (assuming that I am US-person, their email is [email protected] ). They like to have relationship with voters directly, aks questions. In my opinion, this is what Obama has to do: He has to encourage Americans for a new meaning of life when he wants to make bounds with many and fulfill his promises, the plan, this really means a change. All this complexity now doesn't matter, it is a matter of historical, cultural, political and even perhaps ha ha physiological investigation; for Obama needs to teach his folks how to dream again! And this way - he would be bounding voters to this idea of change and survive together even worse times. I know that my 3rd-person-knowledge from afar doesn't make me know how it is to feel like a bat in the darkness, expecting such epoch-making events...But I am so into your essay, I am touched. "as the natural resources are in our hands. " ----------so true... People have to be told that the treasure is within themselves... With this I totally agree, such a wise statement.
Also well-created last paragraph, you say it through the flower: capitalism can't be so extreme, it has keep a possibility of creating nation of deep ethical values again: but that means - indirectly - less profits. And the question will be, who wants it. When more people could understand, that USA-domestic debts are like the next 3 generations have to pay for them - then what a conscience has the one o that became rich through almost underworld-like methods in financial sector in country founded on ideas of liberalism and freedom?
I have seen on the end - that this was actually thought before feeling, for you worked with 10 words given but you mastered it with stylishness and bravour, dear Angie.




Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 9, 2009
Last Updated on January 10, 2009


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Be Yourself Be Yourself

A Poem by Mandi


soft & warm soft & warm

A Poem by Emily B