the true revolutionary

the true revolutionary

A by angry_pandit
"

my thoughts...

"

the true revolutionary

is not someone who wants to change, is not someone who tries to effect change but a true revolutionary is he who accepts the change, knows that change is eminent and finds joy in the change. it is wrong to pursue change and make it the object of our desire, for it is not ours to desire in the first place, the change is planned and the change is ever occurring with or without your will, so it is in courteous of us to even waste ourselves in trying to change it, acknowledge it and acknowledge your true role in it, its to find best ways to help change it, it to celebrate change of any kind, for change can only be for the better, or else why change it? but it is only in different spectrum's of time that one realizes the true reason behind every change, and so our attitude to either sit and anticipate and plan to change what is to be or rather find entertainment and pleasure in every moments worth of change.
the true meaning of revolution is, after each revolution a new change, a new beginning, it is a new revolution decided upon by the almighty,
what it means is,
the revolution of electrons is always less important to against a cell
a life cycle of a dog will always remain lesser than that of a man
and destiny of a man will always have less revolutions than that of a solar system or galaxy and so forth

true ego is in finding the insignificance and then finding pleasure in it, it is wrongly condemned for the ego to be responsible for all the negativity in the world, it is on the contrary, the ego is the positive content in a being which only suffocates when surrounded by higher negative forces, it suffocates and coughs periodically but never dies, cause in it, it bears the power to destroy all the infinite negative forces there are and there may be, so it is our duty to preserve the ego in a giving, in a conducting form always, ready to transmit and transfer as much positivity as you can to for a mis-judged selfish purpose of self preservation, that is the only and the only reason behind all the teachings, the scriptures and advices and the laws and the norms, it is this cowardice of the ego at times to eliminate the negative forces just by being in a positive surrounding, and ironically results in creating negative energy in themselves, a energy so negative and misleading that it emits no obvious properties of negativity and always skips the radar of our ego, so face a challenge head on, test your ego in true value at least once, endure upon something wildest to your dreams or something that seems just beyond reach, because both are actually the same, just a different point of perspective.
check the ego for its truth, for its values and for its advices, because it is true, the advices we give are the advices we tend to not follow, that is the first sign of presence of the degenerate negative energy, as its only sense, a knowledge is only a result of experience and confidence and narrated in form of advices, the true destination of knowledge is in its practice, so a slight fault arises, when we see others react and even act upon yourself generated advice, the ego assumes the destination is met and negativity is averted and in this negligence fails to remember that the advice was originally expressed for the being and for its use only, as its understanding of knowldege is derived only from that unique being personal experiances and endurances and thus will never effect correct needed changes in any other beings,
the only true reason why instructions are expressed in forms of advices is, because its only when you preach can you truly teach yourself the lesson, giving advices is the shortest way of finding instructions to adhere and accept change, but as observed is a very risky procedure and the revolution truly ends up in nothing more than a state of inertia, the slow but more sure way of finding guidelines to your own existence is to develop a sense of timing, advice when needed fast and immediate effect but till then express the instruction in a slower and a more elaborated form of an expression, rather than creating a electric surge constantly and revealing the secrets and answers just like that, create a web of knowledge around you, which remain and defines your domain, this will ensure better sense of judgment of positive and negative energy.
use advices only and when necessary, only when you see a failing conductor with no ability to express,
there is also this case of higher intensity, when the conductor even in its minimalistic form creates an intensity that every expression is strong enough to be judge and used as an advice, now the possible situation with these conductors is that, if wrongly placed they will effect the will for self sustaining of other conductors around it as its constant and unique surges will keep manipulating the constant in that grid or atmosphere and in most cases it results in applying out-of-date techniques like applying resistances in the series, so in such a case the second option and the recommended option is, once a conductor of such is identified either in self or in atmosphere, elevate the intensity on a higher series of connection, dividing the expression to as many conductors as possible so as to reduce the effect of expression from an advice to just a point of view, and in order the develop all these points of view to even higher level of advices or insights on well being, these great expressions should be channelized at a neutral space, a non existent form, known only as primitively as imagination but a more effective neutral is the internet, the great black hole of all the extra intensity a conductor is creating which at the time might not be required.
a true revolutionary is someone who can take change into perspective and develop his own truth around it, coz the true nature of a revolution is to be a better tomorrow.

© 2009 angry_pandit


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very thought provoking however one suggestion would make is to watch your punctuation. While the words make sense the unusual punctuation takes away from your words in this case.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 30, 2009

Author

angry_pandit
angry_pandit

Mumbai, India



About
i am a nobody. living in a world as a somebody.i want to meet everybody. i am a 25 year old guy, don't act my age most of the time though. there are hardly things i don't like, i am somehow born to.. more..

Writing
karma !! karma !!

A Story by angry_pandit