Twisted Love

Twisted Love

A Story by annalysiar
"

A story about a murder

"
The moon is full.
Gracing her beauty...fulfilling her purpose. As a dance happened within her light.
The male holds the female close. His torso pressing against hers, leaving no room for air.
His hand glides along her arched back- as she bends towards the lush field at their feet.
Her mist colored eyes remain closed.
As his molten colored ones gaze at her lush form, bent to his will. As his molten eyes gaze at her moon covered beauty graced before him...
She moves with him...
To an unsaid rhythm.
Her step matches his.
He takes her by her tiny waist and lifts her into the moonlight- sacrificing her to luna's heavenly beauty. She opens her arms, to embrace to moonlit sky. To embrace the beauty of the beautiful cloudless night before her... She tries to take it all in, with her beautiful mist eyes still closed. Her head tipped back and her long black hair cascading down her slender back.
He embraces her as she fall back into his arms.
No words are spoken.
None are needed.
Her leg is wrapped around his waist as he offers her to the earth below, beautiful ebony hair fanned out around her head as if she were some fallen angel descended from the heavens...
Her eyes finally open and they catch his, making him aware of her silent plea.
Her wish for freedom.
He, however, cannot let her go. Not yet...
The dress comes off. Followed by his shirt.
She will be his. No one else will have her.
No one can touch her.
No one else can love her like he can...
Heels dug into the fertile earth beneath her feet as he proceeded to take advantage of her.
She had to get away.
She needed to get to her family...
Futile struggles only fuled his desires.
Stray tears only spurred him on. The silent sobs only made him glow with pride...
The moon is full.
Glowing in her beauty...fulfilling her purpose.
As a dance happens beneath her light.
The male holds the female close as his hand glides along the planes of her stomach, between the swell of her breasts- caressing. Remembering. Loving. Obsessing. He continues to stroke and touch her battered body. As though the damage wasn't done...until he came upon her slender neck...
'You will be mine.'
She starts to struggle with new vigor as his large hands close around her neck ever si slowly...
'I love you'
Her nails dug into the his wrists and hands trying to pry him off to no avail...
'You are mine.'
Her legs stomp and kick the earth below as she gasps futility for what little oxygen she can...
his grip only tightens.
'Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.'
She is wheezing now. Her grip slacking so that she is weakly tapping his hand, still trying to kick him; unaware that her legs have given out by now.
'Forever mine'
Shaking her head from left to right, she's trying to fight still. She doesn't want to die. She never even wanted to come...
Don't you understand?'
Her arms fall limp to her sides. As her eyes flutter closed, her struggles beginning to cease.
'I love you. More than life...'
Her eyes, now lifeless blink open and meet his as her last breath escapes through her crushed throat. He shakes her.
'Are you there?'
No response. He tries to revive her and nothing. He growls and stands, letting her fall to the tarnished ground at his feet without a second thought.
'You left me. But I will find you again. Nothing can keep me from you.'
He kisses her purple lips and he leaves her there in the field with the moon as witness to his Twisted Love.

© 2016 annalysiar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very powerful tale. I like the characters, place and the situation. I like the way you set-up the story. The poem ended with sadness and lonely thoughts. I like how you use nature and the moon in your story. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

annalysiar

8 Years Ago

Hmm help me. I was more in his mind set but on the outside looking in. If that makes sense...
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Some reader fall into words and some are just observers of places in story or poetry. A good writer .. read more
annalysiar

8 Years Ago

Hmm interesting...i think I get it...



Reviews

A very powerful tale. I like the characters, place and the situation. I like the way you set-up the story. The poem ended with sadness and lonely thoughts. I like how you use nature and the moon in your story. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

annalysiar

8 Years Ago

Hmm help me. I was more in his mind set but on the outside looking in. If that makes sense...
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Some reader fall into words and some are just observers of places in story or poetry. A good writer .. read more
annalysiar

8 Years Ago

Hmm interesting...i think I get it...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 22, 2016

Author

annalysiar
annalysiar

san antonio, TX



About
I'm a simple person normally the quiet person in the room. My thing is honesty... Trust and we're great. Where I'm from trust is all you have. I love to write and I love to read. I have horrible gr.. more..

Writing
Undo Undo

A Poem by annalysiar