The fundamental of Duplet

The fundamental of Duplet

A Chapter by anonymousprankt
"

This theory is just an effort to improve the decision making ability of any individuals. Tried to present this theory in its possible simplest foam so that easily digest by individual's processor.

"
Yes or No?
Proceed or Not?

In fact there are only two base options & operations required to execute any single process/task/decision/start : "Yes or No"

Now, the problem start with the third option "May be": this option that 'll let keep oneself involved in a series of undefined/infinite/baseless questions.....

This is very natural phenomenon & even if it luks so outregous & weird but literally its fair because, if one doesn't have ablity to answer the base options & operations "Yes or No" then definately he had to undergo through this infinite/confusing/endless/meaningless process....

Dats it

Do you think reading this story and concept is waste of time?
okay...

Still You are requested to read the nuclean fusion process where the chain reaction and radio-active elements do produce a really very very large amount of energy [The soource of energy that is so enormous that we had to control the process through tons of efforts!!! ] even this process start to execute from Duplet 1 to 2.... Its only duplets... For further understanding one can take the example of Eyes, Ears, Lungs, Hands, Legs, Kidneys, Binary language......

#anonymousþrank


© 2015 anonymousprankt


Author's Note

anonymousprankt
Individuals are are requested to get the direction wish to point; words, sentences are presented in the same foam as they are generated...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
Added on December 11, 2015
Last Updated on December 11, 2015
Tags: Philosophy


Author

anonymousprankt
anonymousprankt

Gondal, Gujarat, India



About
Think Different; Act Different that is the source of energy that drives me and lead me to became Mr. Unlimited and Mr. Undefined!!!! more..

Writing