EARTH AND HEAVEN ( ONLY ONE CAVE AWAY )

EARTH AND HEAVEN ( ONLY ONE CAVE AWAY )

A Story by antrickch chitranshi

A place named chammunda, in tripura,in INDIA, there is cave named "devdwar" means gates of god. It is said that the cave joins the earth with heaven. A news journalist went there to see what is there. It was full of water, a local man(tribe) he goes to that water with his boat sometimes, the journalist went on his boat, after going few meters he saw some gods made on the wall. Now you just imagine how can beautiful architecture gods can be made there. Now after going few meters ahead they see another god made on the wall, but this time there was not only one god, there was 39 small statues  made on the wall. They are showing a wedding of a god. One think he noticed that all the sculptures show gods or related to gods. The water seems to be clean, it may be a religious water in previous time like today is Ganga. The boatman was a tribe and speak tribal language but he see that the journalist was recording sculptures so he show a cave to him where beautiful architecture has done. Now he stopped the boat and said that now they have to go by walking, the man couldn’t walk so he put off his shoes. After going ahead they see water and the boatman said they cant go more ahead because the water is deeper. They started going back, after going half way he come back because he wanted to get the answer,they somehow go to the water going ahead they see a the water is rounded on 90 degree so somebody who will see from outside can’t see the inner area. Again there was land and he started walking, you will listen only the birds sound, when they go more ahead they see a sculptures on the wall. If you see carefully it was a body. Now they got the place where they had to go. The devdwar or the cave was in front of them. He tried to go inside but suddenly a waterfall started coming with a very high speed. He has to go back.

Who made the sculptures? How waterfall started coming when the man goes inside?

Do you believe there is a devdwar or GATES OF GOD?

© 2017 antrickch chitranshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on February 14, 2017
Last Updated on February 14, 2017

Author

antrickch chitranshi
antrickch chitranshi

ghazipur, UP, India



About
i am a good person i study in class 6th in st john's school more..

Writing