Wake Up Call

Wake Up Call

A Poem by Apathy To Empathy
"

You ever wonder what it would be like to leave a message after death to yourself, and be able to know that you can replay it over and over again? I did. In my head.

"

 

Wake Up Call


A Poem by Apathy To Empathy
" 
You ever wonder what it would be like to leave a message after death to yourself, and be able to know that you can replay it over and over again? I did. In my head.
 "

 September 18, 2009 - Friday 

 

You ever wonder what it would be like to leave a message after death to yourself, and

be able to know that you can replay it over and over again? I did. In my head.

 
Day 1:

Automated Voice Machine: You have reached ***-***-****. Kaitlynn is not alive right now. Please leave a message after the beep.
 
*BEEEEEEEEEP!!*

My Voice: *Happy:* Hey Kaitlynn! It's your life here! I just wanted to say that you lived it well.  You had wonderful friends who loved you, supported you, and encouraged you to live.  You had the time of your life!! *Laughs gently.* You were such a wonderful girl! I miss you! Call me back soon girly! Bye!
 
Day 7:
AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *InDelight:* Hey chicky!! Haven't heard from ya yet... I'm alittle worried about your mother...She isn't well...Your father is taking this pretty hard...Um...Jacqueline is in greif as well as every one else...Give me a call sometime SOON to let me know you're okay...Love you!! 
 
Day 14:
AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Hyper:* Hey kati-did!! I wanted to give a compliment on your picture! It was soooooo pretty! I love your hair!! It's so gorgeous that I'm jealous!! *Laughs happily.* You know, you were always a pretty child...No matter what any body told you...Keep up the lovely-ness hot stuff!
 
Day 20:
AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

Mv: *Begging:* Call me! Please! You're really starting to scare me! You ALWAYS answer the phone to any one!! Stop ingnoring me please!! Kaitlynn...Call me back TODAY!!
 
Day 27:
AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Angry:*This isn't funny! Answer your damn phone!!

Day 35:
AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Pissed:* Look. Just answer this phone, alright? I'm sorry about last time...I was just worried to anger...Please pick up....

Day 42a:
AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Trembling:* Kaitlynn....Please...*Crys for a moment* You're really scaring me...You're mom'm freaking out...She screaming and so is you dad...
 
Background :
 Mom: I can't take it!! She had enough and I warned you all!! She warned her friends and look at what's happened!! 
 Dad: Why are you yelling at me?!!
 Mom: Shut up!!
 *Crash!!!*

Please kaitlynnn!! Just please pick up...

Day 42b:
MV:AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Breaking in horror/devastation/anger* Look at what you've...done!! She isn't here now because of you!! Your father hates you now!! Hates you hates you hates you hates you!!!
 
Day 42c:
MV:AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Shaking in anger* You B***h!!

Day 45:
MV:AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Sad*....Why'd you do it?...You took it all away from me....
 
Day 46:
MV:AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Shaky* Am I ugly?

Day 47:
MV:AVM: (Same)
*(Same)*

MV: *Sneering* HA ah ah haw ha!! You're dead! You have no family! Oh wait! Your mother joined you!! Ha ah ah haw ha!!  Is she being nice to you? She isn't taking her worms and putting them into you now is she? *Laughs jeeringly* It's what you get for commiting suicide!!
 
Automated Voice Machine: You have reached ***-***-****. Kaitlynn is alive right now but unavaible.  Please leave a message after the beep.
 
*BEEEEEEEEEP!!*

My Voice: *Soft, and quite*  I love you too...

© 2009 Apathy To Empathy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 14, 2009

Author

Apathy To Empathy
Apathy To Empathy

Carolina Beach, NC



About
I have major writers-block...Ugh. Ask me anyhting. I'll do my best to answer. PS. i am me and there is no one else who can be me unless they truley understand what it is like to be Nothing, Insigni.. more..

Writing