threi x squared

threi x squared

A Poem by aphotic locket
"

There's lots of riddles in here actually, but im about certain no one will get them....probably not even the person this was written for.

"
Knocking on a door slavered in vines of an encumbrance of mystery and misery alike.
Your eyes lay upon mine with an impediment of shy and ignorance.
Look at me, you will see how i wish to obtain the key to delve into your very soul and blanket myself in your juvenile sight barricading your delectably lustful demons.
Everything you are, all that you keep behind your slavered door; I want a taste of you.

Mark my veins with the shattered glass of your colorless window.
Open your mind to me: I want to see the core of your every wound so i may press my lips against their blissful ignorance of this execrable world.
Open yourself to me.
Remake your conciliatory life with me, it doesn't have to be like this: Take my Ora, fill it with our reconciliations, but allow me to give in to my extrinsic need for you.
Everything you are, all that you keep behind your slavered door; I want a taste of you.

© 2011 aphotic locket


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on May 22, 2011
Last Updated on May 22, 2011

Author

aphotic locket
aphotic locket

Kannapolis, NC



About
I hate filling out 'About Mes' more..

Writing