The Psychology/Psychiatry of Terrorism?

The Psychology/Psychiatry of Terrorism?

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

What are the long-term effects of terrorism, as applied to people like 9/11 and the subsequent bombing? Here is a theory of that!

"

It appears to me, that there are four elements MUSIC: SCREAMING THAT I'M RIGHT may combine to make terrorism effects upon the psyches of people in chronic terrorism:

1) A culture of dominance and subservience -  In a terrorist world, people are looking for leadership to guide them clear.  But, dominance and subservience is not healthy leadership.  In an ideal world, I submit that everybody in time might lead and follow, but this implies, at least here, follow the leader.  Given that our leaders all enforce the drug and prostitution laws that are illegal under the codes of justice, this is not healthy, not even remotely.

2) Anxiety - A chronic result of terrorism, self-explanatory.  People feel anxious.  Get a degree in psychology if you don't understand anxiety.  I do.  I live it every day for my work in intelligence, freedom, and counter-terrorism.  Only the strong survive where I live.

3) Fear and/or Terror - What is the difference between fear and terror?  Terror is a type of fear, to my understanding, and far more powerful than fear generally is.  Chronic fear and terror, and particularly unreasonable fear and terror, are effects of terrorism over long periods of time.

4) Repleteness - This is not a word; it should be one.  How else do we describe the "fullness" of economy and other positive commodities from a traditional view of the world that people seek?  We seek to be replete in our needs, full.

Enough of this?  Responses?  Why do I have only a few readers when my writing is clearly the best and most informative and helpful (all of the above) on Writer's Café.  Tell you friends you heard it here, first.  Just kidding, but still.  I am trying to help.  Mob Rule and Mossad Afterlife forever!

© 2014 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 31, 2014
Last Updated on March 31, 2014

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing