NEWS RELEASE FOR CNN

NEWS RELEASE FOR CNN

A Story by The Archangel Gabriel
"

See below...

"
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am requesting coverage of the news that people want to hear finally in international news.  
To be blunt, I believe that I am the one called: The Son of God referred to as Jesus or the "Son of Man" in Ezekial 6:2 in his prediction of the coming of Judgment day.  In short, Ezekial predicted that the defilers of Earth, Al Qaida, would be laid low in battle, the basis of Judgment Day.
I also cite the Quran Book of Prophets as a prediction of my battle with Al Qaida and their allies.  In Quran 21:10, it is predicted roughly that the disbelievers (which I read as those who are evil and do not believe in "The Way") would be laid low by The Wrath of Allah which could be interpreted as me.  As my map from God (I guess from Allah Almighty) showed Usama Bin Ladin in El Salvador, we could say the defilers went to tropical paradise but could not hide from God's anger.
This story is told in greater detail on my webarea www.writerscafe.org/archangelgabriel.  To be short, the Dragon of the Bible book of Revelations by John is Satan ("the enemy" in Hebrew, and you may know him as George HW Bush.  I believe that Bush conspired with Usama Bin Ladin, the Beast from the Sea or "The False Prophet" to bring 9/11 into the world.  You could call W Bush Beezlebub Prince of Hell from The Book of Nicodemus.  If I had one more person to identify as complicit in world evil at this time, it would be the Antichrist from the Book of Daniel or "The Beast by Land," Barak Obama.  Repent and reform sinners!
On the other hand, I believe I am Jesus and also the archangel Gabriel.  I have a number of reasons believe this including Saint Malachy's prophecy of the popes which is pretty specific as to the coming popes between his time and "The End."
I believe that the story of Judgment Day is instructional on who was acting wisely for God and country and who were evil, evil, evil men on Earth.
I assume that it is time to tell the story of 9/11 which was anticipated to happen in an intelligence personal note by courier to George W Bush before 9/11 from "Bibi" Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel.  This note was hidden from the world, and there are other reasons to believe that 9/11 was a US conspiracy against the people of the world.  To the best of my recollection, America was bombing into near oblivion in Afghanistan just a few days after 9/11, implying that considerable intelligence on targets was acquired before 9/11 commensurate with this amount of raw carnage.
I say enough of "old news," 9/11 and what followed.
My writing on Writer's Cafe covers not only 9/11 and its aftermath, the story of "The End!"  I also bear great gifts for this world.
I believe that my best friend Chris Shahade and I tested magic enough to show that it works, and I have ensured that a continuing tradition of magic on Earth will be forever.  The benefits of magic include deeper belief in the afterlife, long-ranged communications for poor people, predicting the future, and defending yourself from harm by violent or peaceful means.
My other gift to this world is my definition of good and evil.  "Full adults can freely consent to anything and everything that is non-abusive (as long as they are not impaired by drugs, alcohol, mental infirmity, or other infirmity), and children can be controlled and disciplined appropriately."
This definition of good and evil says we live in a desperately evil world.  For one thing, I believe it means that drugs, alcohol, nicotine, gambling, and prostitution are your legal rights.  That means that arrest for these charges for "full adults" is kidnapping.
Furthermore, I believe you cannot say that you will kill, injure, or imprison somebody if they do not give you money or any combination of these evils.  That is extortion, my friends, I believe!  And, you cannot force people to work for you, forced labor, either.
Not to cut this lecture on a better world short, but I want to be in the news immediately to share my gifts to the world.  I will not say that you owe me coverage in the news because I am famous for all of eternity; I merely ask that you cover the news that people want to hear: my story.
I am simple man of faith in an unfair world that must change before it went this evil.  I would like these issues discussed in the news instead of another hatemongering tweet by the President.
It is the first job of the President to be ready to lead the US Armed Forces in combat, and Obama and Trump are still pretty incompetent at this.  And, to make matters worse, they ran America into the ground by kidnapping, extortion, and baby bombing!  How does my definition of good and evil justify massacring innocent children; I believe it does not!
I hope you can share my contact information with the world as:
Shanley Bruce Richardson
Houston, Texas USA
(832) 766-0628.
God speed in these treacherous times, and the best revenge is living well.  Repent and reform sinners!

© 2018 The Archangel Gabriel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
Added on September 16, 2018
Last Updated on September 16, 2018

Author

The Archangel Gabriel
The Archangel Gabriel

Heavensgate, TX



About
My Contributions: A Summary Statement THE PAST I am changing around my area substantially. I am going to concentrate on love, flowers, and cute animals for a while for content... EDITOR'S NO.. more..

Writing