I'm So Hot

I'm So Hot

A Story by Ana
"

"I am incredibly hot," Sahara said, heaving a sigh as she waved a magazine in front of her face.

"
The day was long. Bugs were buzzing around everywhere you looked, and everyone was out fanning themselves through the heat.
"I am incredibly hot," Sahara said, heaving a sigh as she waved a magazine in front of her face.
"Oh, you think you're hot?" Arizona groaned, tipping back in her rickety rocking chair. "I'm hot."
"Whining bumbos, the lot of you!" Egypt grumbled.
"Yeah!" Nigeria cried. "Why don't you come and try to touch me? I'm so hot I can feel my sand melting!"
"Boohoo," said Sun.
Australia held up a finger. "You need to shut up."

© 2015 Ana


Author's Note

Ana
Wrote this for a journal entry in one of my last year classes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this very cool !

Posted 7 Years Ago


Wow, this is fun. It's interesting, the things an imagination can come up with sometimes. It made me do a double take, when I realized it was countries talking! LOL.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ana

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading! XD
This is very creative, portraying the the countries/areas as humans. It was fun to read, and i really enjoyed it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ana

8 Years Ago

Thanks, nice to know you enjoyed it.
This is hilarious. Maybe you should add other Arab countries in there sometime. They are sizzling hot all the time. Literally no winter. A vacation there is not a "cool" idea.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ana

8 Years Ago

Haha, I know I should. We went to Arabia once and it was sooo incredibly hot.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

402 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2015
Last Updated on September 19, 2015
Tags: hot, sun, sahara, arizona, australia, egypt, nigeria

Author

Ana
Ana

IL



About
Hmmm, where to start...? Well, I'm Ana, first of all. I love to write and read, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside you know? No? I'm 18 now, and applying to college. I've been watching a lot o.. more..

Writing
Treason Treason

A Chapter by Ana


Alphas Alphas

A Book by Ana


Pinnochio Pinnochio

A Story by Ana