Turn of Legends Character Info (Hal Nova)

Turn of Legends Character Info (Hal Nova)

A Story by Nic W Williams 2.0
"

here is the link to my other stories http://www.writerscafe.org/firemark01/writing/

"
Okay let me just say something, this is something that I was trying to write on my other account but it did not work out very well, so I made this account to write on it, this is info about characters from my stories I wright on my other account so if you have not read any of them then you will not want to read these character info until you know who these people are, if you want to read my stories then you can go to the link in the Description, and also there is a small story that goes along with the character info.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hal Nova
Age: Unknown 
Birth year: Unknown 
Home world: dimension 12 (Earth) 
other Information:
Hal Nova lived with his family in Arizona where he lived a happy life until one day he he left his family to go live with in a place called------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Ooops sorry this was not supposed to happen, it seems to me that the rest of Hal's Information has been made classified, who am I?, my name is Joe Rex and I am stuck in a dimension that is very small  I have not talked to any one in 29 years I almost forgot what it was like, I hope I can find some more information soon.

© 2017 Nic W Williams 2.0


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on May 24, 2017
Last Updated on May 24, 2017

Author

Nic W Williams 2.0
Nic W Williams 2.0

GA



About
I am a person ;) I am posting things for my other account (firemark01) Because I don't want to has all of my righting taken over by little things that are not really important. and the things are info.. more..

Writing