Business Valuation Planning by Arrowfish Consulting

Business Valuation Planning by Arrowfish Consulting

A Story by Arrowfish Consulting
"

Whether you are a busy attorney in San Diego needing a damages expert to meet a tight deadline, a business owner in Washington D.C. seeking a business valuation, or a start-up company in Denver lookin

"
This is why Arrowfish Consulting ( is grounded in values of independence, objectivity, honesty and integrity. We openly communicate with our clients and treat them the way we would want to be treated. Our clients, from our smallest start-up business to our top-tier law firms and conglomerates, can always rely on us to receive fair, honest and reliable services.


It's strength and weaknesses and gives the company a clear progress is very important for a business because the business is worth . Determining the value of a business , such as estate planning , business succession planning , loan , sell, buy funds , donations of funds to be considered , such as the need for different purposes .

At Arrowfish Consulting, our certified business valuation experts are committed to providing our clients with timely, reliable and easy to understand business valuation services, regardless of their unique business complexities.




In order to optimize the value of the sale , the business value of the Plan . It is business owners who want to prepare their business for sale , the market is very useful for your business customers , and to facilitate the transfer of ownership of your business . Completion of the program is made for the value of a business helps the business owner to save time and money . Therefore, the need for proper planning of the business value .

, Companies and the industry average rating agencies in assessing the value of the property , including the general valuation methods for complex processes there are several methods for the . The income approach, the value of the property to determine the method of approach and the market there are three main approaches . Before applying the method of the value of a particular company , you need to adjust the value of the income statement and the balance thing .

Arrowfish Consulting - Economic Damages & Business Valuation Experts

222 S Main St #500
Salt Lake City,
UT
84101

Telephone: (801) 839-5778

Posted By - Joseph Aiden

© 2014 Arrowfish Consulting


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on April 7, 2014
Last Updated on April 7, 2014
Tags: Business Valuation Planning

Author

Arrowfish Consulting
Arrowfish Consulting

Salt Lake City, TX



About
The confidence our clients place in us is something we highly value. You can trust that when you engage Arrowfish Consulting, that confidence is earned. We treat every customer as a top priority, from.. more..

Writing