The Blessed Virgin Mary in my Dream

The Blessed Virgin Mary in my Dream

A Story by Azure Montessa (Blue)
"

How She appeared to me in a dream (when I was fifteen years old) and what she told me.

"

I didn't used to have a devotion to Mother Mary because I didn't believe in her that much. Yes, she's the chosen mother of our Dear Redeemer but nothing more than that. I also used to question her holiness and the such, and I even dared to test her.

 

"Well, I'm sorry. But if you're real, will you appear to me in an apparition or something? Like, maybe, pop out in my dreams and tell me you're really Blessed and worthy of adoration?" That sounded childish but that's what I told her once. See, My Spouse (Jesus Christ), My Father Almighty, angels in heaven above, and even my guardian angel already appeared to me in my dreams which were having prophetic messages or something. And I really looked forward to dreaming her even just once.

 

Months passed and that desire faded. I just took her for granted. But one night, she finally did.

 

In that dream, I was her prophet and she had sent me the very first prophesy I ever experienced. I had my eyes closed and a white image stood before me. I just knew it was her.

 

I fidgeted as if I were uncomfortable.

 

"Be still..," she said. (I can't remember her exact words but I'll try my very best to interpret it.)

 

I relaxed and listened attentively.

 

"Listen and follow after me. Say these words I'm telling you."

 

I did what I was commanded. She spoke so tenderly and I copied her every word. Every once in a while, she paused to listen to me. So far so good. But her message had been forgotten by my feeble mind. (I'M SORRY!!!!!)

 

"Listen very carefully," she added. "Write whatever I tell you that others may believe. Write it all down."

 

There in front of me was a computer or something. I typed her message, keen not to miss a single word. But due to rush and clumsiness, I spelled others wrong. She gave me time to jot down after she had said a word or two and I believed I had memorized what she was saying before consciousness faded it all from my memory.

 

What I had typed looked like a letter organized this way;

 

???????     

 

 

???????      

 

 

love,       

 

After that, her message was over. She vanished and I was back to my normal self. I sensed that sooner or later, she would give signs or something.

 

A moment later, I overheard from a newscaster in the television this frantic news that shook me in my dream;

 

THE DEAD SEA IS DEAD!!

 

I convincingly exclaimed to the owner of the store (he had been there for quite some time), "Believe me. The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to Me and this is the sign she's talking about!!"

 

He didn't believe me at all.

 

I added in exasperation,  "Woe to you ignorant fools."

 

>>

 

HAIL MARY........... =))))

© 2013 Azure Montessa (Blue)


Author's Note

Azure Montessa (Blue)
I'm not claiming to be a prophet, okay? ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

'the Blessed Virgin Mary..'
Azure Montessa (Blue)
The miracle of the virgin birth is just that. Jesus is the miracle. We identify because God came in human form. this is how He identifies with us. Mary is blessed God is jealous over we people. His death-ransom is for all humanity. Our salvation can only be through the Messiah, Jesus Christ the righteous one. Beautiful work.
Blessings,
Kathy

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 30, 2013
Tags: mary, virgin mary, dream, religion, prophesy