The eyes are the window to the soul

The eyes are the window to the soul

A Story by Ashen

people say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, that with one deep look you can understand everything.

they think that you can just walk up to someone, take a deep look and know exactly what is wrong.

that isnt true.

eyes can lie, just like souls can.

eyes can decieve, tear someone apart, make someone believe.

some say that colors of peoples eyes can help determine thair personality.

gray eyes- short tempered, different; blue eyes- kind and forgiving; brown eyes- sweet and gentle; green eyes- mysterious.

eyes can tell if youve been crying, they can laugh and just about sing with joy.

they can hold sorrow, pain, hunger, hatred, love.

they can decieve even the most brilliant of people.

eyes lie about being the windows to the soul. eyes are the doors to life.

© 2011 Ashen


Author's Note

Ashen
think about this piece. find the true meaning in your heart.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an unusual draft. Capitolization, punctuation, and sentance structure aside, you have some very intresting thoughts here.


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on May 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2011

Author

Ashen
Ashen

My own personal world, CO



About
I'm me. I write as much as possible, even when watching movies. I was born a redhead but am now a blond, no hair dyes though... :P I write out my soul in my poems, attempting to let all the argumenti.. more..

Writing
Wasting Away Wasting Away

A Story by Ashen


Lonely Lane Lonely Lane

A Poem by Ashen