Thoughts of Random Moments

Thoughts of Random Moments

A Poem by Ashesh
"

Ode for Rain - Hurt - Resurrection - Pile Up.

"
...............................................................................................................................................

Ode for Rain

“Headlights of the cars glimmer the street,

And the raindrops look like million butterflies

Flickering their wings together; they rise and they die”

..................................................................................


Hurt

“And they laugh on your pain,

I wonder would they cry on your death”

..................................................................................



Resurrection

“Souvenir the sweet memories of those who are lost behind,

Move on with a brave heart; loving everyone who is left around”

..................................................................................



Pile Up

“There is a downpour of thoughts,

And my mind is being flooded by the words”

..................................................................................

.......................


© 2010 Ashesh


Author's Note

Ashesh
Some fading thoughts in my diary :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is genius!
To be able to comprehend life, the subtle meaning of it! The wisdom to know the truth about life, things and everything. You could have been gifted with acute sense of comprehension not just words but the meaning of life itself!

I got to learn a lot of wisdom from you
Keep on writing please

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very deep and thoughtful.
You didn't have to go and fake thoughts on paper to get this one out.
Very nice.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice! I have so many of these I hope I can grow into poems but you have shown me some of them can stand stronger on their own.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, at first glance these thoughts seem disconnected but then closer up there is that stream of universe and it's vagaries running though them. You have captured the essence of our being perfectly.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
blimey...I just love Pile Up and Hurt...if so few words could convey so much..you have managed that..thought provoking and poignant..you created a gem

Posted 13 Years Ago


http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


Flooded, cleasnsing, a detailed portrayal of hurt! Amazingly moving love!
The emotion works with water, stunning! xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TAO
I'll second what Randolf Ramos has already said. Genius is the word for this piece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very interesting random thoughts that seem to string together by mourning and rain. I really enjoyed the cynical tone of Hurt and the imagery of thoughts becoming a downpour of rain in Pile Up. Very good writing for these four interconnected short poems. Well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Brilliant
Brilliant
Brilliant

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1028 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 1, 2010

Author

Ashesh
Ashesh

Nepal



About
My writings are Spontaneous Outburst, not reactions but the cause Itself. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


1001 Lies 1001 Lies

A Poem by Bubo


Succubus Succubus

A Poem by Bubo