Your fault

Your fault

A Story by Ayushi Jha

When your mind gets numb due to the overdose of these "tint" of tragedies,try and be calm......

But remember, being calm will give you and only you a sense of maturity which is of course dominant because you are 18. It will surely keep you away from less burden and give you false anticipations :) But be mature, you are18, an adult and adults are mature. Don't caress yourself girl because that is not what an 18 does. Care for them. I know you "might" ( let's be hyperbole-ic in here) have "being 18 disease". For instance mood swings,chaos,helplessness,remorse, those restraining thoughts etc. But girl, please, these problems are not to be worried about,are not to be cared about, are not to be asked to take seriously. YOU ARE 18.JUST 18. You haven't faced the "real" life problems. Yours are "virtual". It is legit to understate these problems by those coming ahead of you.Your problems must be understated to make you realize that your heart is a tender piece of meat and not a soldier's rock(strong).Your fault. You are 18, you are not 30.Your fault.To be a perfect 18, be mentally valeterdinarian facing virtual problems( because girl, most probably you are a halucinated character or in a game) but still be a governess,caress them. Try to be good or be good. Let the realistics care for you by understanding you till their tea is hot and later either be nominal or proove your "so called"( few more hyperboles) earnest problems frivolous.

"You are 18,not a kid, kid!"
-By an eighteen trying to be thirty

© 2015 Ayushi Jha


Author's Note

Ayushi Jha
Hey, I know many may disagree to my thoughts. I won't oppose your disagreement because people I am a teen and a bit clumsy and so are my thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

These thoughts are not clumsy,nice work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ayushi Jha

8 Years Ago

Thanks a lot 😊
You have the right idea girl. 18 is hard, you're expected to be an adult when you've spent your whole life prior being a kid.... Stay a kid as long as you can, it's possible to be an adult and still hold the essence of your youth. Don't try so hard to be mature. It's a thing, like most in thus life, that will come only with time. Don't fight it, but don't rush it either =)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ayushi Jha

8 Years Ago

Yes, it's quite hard! But thank you so much. I'll keep your words in mind :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 21, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015

Author

Ayushi Jha
Ayushi Jha

Mumbai, India



Writing
Twins Twins

A Story by Ayushi Jha