REALIZATION AND REPANTANCE

REALIZATION AND REPANTANCE

A Poem by Asra Hakak
"

lets turn to him for he is the most merciful

"
Have you ever slipped away and became so far from him, that you lose yourself ?
It's as if your heart slowly dies and in the process of death, miserably and in agony, it seems crying to itself.

Have you ever felt like your heart is overburdened with sorrow and sadness?
And you have forgetten the feeling of overwhelming gladness.

Have you ever felt like this world is a cage thats boxing you in?
And under its trap, you are ignorantly committing sin.

Have you ever turned so much to the worldy desires thinking they could fill the void?
When in the end, it was only your hereafter that you destroyed.

Have you ever felt so lost, not knowing, which direction to take?
And in the end, each choice you made proved to be a mistake.

Isn't it guilty on our part,
So lets just pray to him for the right path.

Oh Allah, take us out of this place,
Save us out of your mercy and grace.


Our hearts may feel pain from this world's trials and tribulations,
But direct us to the way that leads away from temptations and frustrations.

So Allah, Through our connection and your affection,
Just show us the right direction.

© 2016 Asra Hakak


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I ts the poem which i wanted to read ..You know i felt that all this feelings beautifully flowed out from heart and you carved them in this poem...Thanks for sharing...

Posted 8 Years Ago


It seems like a spiritual poem from your heart. Writing is a great way to express your feelings emotions and thoughts about spirituality.
Nicely done.


Posted 8 Years Ago


Very interesting! I don't know much about Allah but I think the most important theme in this poem is that you are able to find peace with him. Sometimes it takes a little more to lift you off of your feet. I like the flow and direction of this poem, it started with the feeling of loss and ended with hope. Well done :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very nice read! Allah always look after you. Just keep that light of hope in you. Things will change, and you will be happy again.

Keep Writing!
-MFW

Posted 8 Years Ago


Inspirational creative and beautiful.
great write

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very inspirational, a thought I need to dwell on right now. Sometimes we try and force what we want instead of the path we need to be walking on!

Posted 8 Years Ago


that was just amazing.its not your story, it's a story of every single soul. whatever mistakes we make but God always is there. its just God's way of teaching us really important lessons of our lives. God never can decieve anyone, its we who make mistakes but from mistakes we can learn & can make that mistake a milestone. That's what I want from you my friend...keep writing and keep lightining our evenings with your lovely words.
thank you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I enjoyed reading your poem. Very inspirational, informative and expressive poem. Humanity is lost and need guidance. It is not for man to guide his own footsteps. They will stumble every time. It is like the blind leading the blind. "So Allah, Through our connection and your affection, Just show us the right direction." Guidance and direction from our creator is the key. Nicely written. Keep writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is not just a poem but its a guideline for a reader looking for mercy in life.
Once cannot find happiness & peace with the acceptance & love of god. Great Wrote, Great Work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


A lovely poem. Beautifully penned. Faith and hope truly steer us. Keep writing. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2016
Last Updated on January 3, 2016

Author

Asra Hakak
Asra Hakak

India



About
Thoughts are rare to come and pressures of life make less what one knows but notes help to remember and reflect.I write down my thoughts, thoughts that have no name given,I write down dreams and night.. more..

Writing
TELL ME TELL ME

A Poem by Asra Hakak



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"Journey" "Journey"

A Poem by Valentine