Rocky

Rocky

A Story by Alewis
"

Rocky is an old vampire who seeks love so she makes a companion who then becomes jealous when Rocky finds someone real

"

     “Mystic. Did you run off with my screw?” I asked my cat, who was lounging on a box. She meowed and padded away, “Silly girl.”

     I turned back to the operating table. I was almost finished creating my companion. I’d been lonely ever since I was changed. I wanted to know what love was.

     “Meow,” Mystic came back with the missing screw.

     “I knew you took it,” I smiled, inserting it into the robot. I pulled the switch, watching him come to life. He sat there, stock still. A few moments later, Tyler woke.

 

     A week later, I was taking a stroll through the park with Mystic. It was a nice day out. Birds were chirping. At home, things felt right with Tyler. I had forgotten he wasn’t real.

     As I daydreamed, Mystic let out a warning screech. I looked to her and saw a jogger not paying attention. He ran smack into me. I stumbled backwards on purpose. Hands reached out to catch me.

     “My bad. I was looking at those squirrels.” He blushed. My eyes moved to where his pulse was, beating in his neck.

     “You like nature?” I looked towards the lake.

     “Yea, I do.”

     “I’m Rockelle, but most people call me Rocky.” I held my hand out for him to shake.

     “Eric, Eric Jameson.” His grip was firm. I took the moment to look over his features. His face was cute with almond shaped eyes. He was muscular.

     “Meow, “Mystic purred against my leg.

     “Oh. This is my cat, Mystic.” He kneeled down and rubbed her ears. Her purring grew louder.

     “She is a pretty kitty,”

     “Yea. Mystic likes you, which is quite unusual. She usually…bites,” I grimaced.

     “Oh really?”Mystic was on her back now.

     “Yes. Well, we must be on our way,” he stood up.

     “Do you want to go out sometime?” He turned red again.

     “I would love to.” I waved goodbye.

     “Meow.” Mystic leaped into my arms.

     “I think we have a keeper,” I told her. She purred and we went on our way.

 

     Telling Tyler I was going on a date did not go well.

     “You are mine! I will not share you!” he shouted.

     “I created you. I will not obey the likes of you. I can destroy you with a blink of an eye!” I snapped back. He paced back and forth across the room.

     “NO! I won’t have this. Rocky, I love you!” he fell to the floor. I didn’t want to hear those words if I could not say them.

      “Tyler. You will let me go on this date.” He nodded slowly. I searched the room for Mystic.

     She was hiding under the couch.

    “Here kitty, please come out.” She sniffed my hand and crawled out from under the couch. She was shaking.

     “Meow,” she snuggled into my arms.

     “Lets go hunt, my dear,” I turned back to Tyler who was sitting up now. I left through the door.

     My favorite place to hunt is the club. I walked in and I could already smell fresh

     “Hello, I’m Rocky.” I sat next to him.

     “I’m Joe,” he was on the verge of being drunk. His pulse grew louder each beat. I slipped my arms around his neck. I moved onto his lap and buried my face into his neck. I bit down. His blood was warm, spicy, and amazing. He pulled me tighter, moaning.

     I sucked him dry. I smoothed out my dress, laying him down on the floor. I needed more blood.

     “Are you okay?” a male voice asked from behind. I turned and drained him. I was beginning to feel better. I left the club.

     I took out my cell phone and dialed Eric’s number. It rang twice before he answered.

     “Hello?”

     “Eric. It’s Rocky. Can you pick me up at club Limbo?”

     “Sure. It’s no problem at all. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

     “Okay.” We hung up.

 

      It took five minutes for him to get here. I hopped in the front.

      “Thanks for coming,” I told him.

      “You’re welcome. If you don’t mind me asking, what are you doing here?” He asked.

     “I wanted to party.” I smiled.

     “Where do you want to go?”

     “Your place. I can’t stand Tyler right now,” I covered my mouth quickly regretting what I said.

     “Who’s Tyler?’

     “My roommate,” I lied glancing at Eric. He was nodding.

     “You two get in a fight?”

     “Yes. He was mad about our date. He gets jealous easily.”

     “Ah, so it’s a crush?” he teased.

     “I dated him once. He told me he loves me, but I don’t feel the same way,” I spoke quietly, wondering if he heard.

     “We’re here,” I glanced out the window and saw a three story house. It was a nice tan color with two huge windows in the front...

     “What exactly do you do for a living?” I asked.

     “I’m president of my company.” He blushed. Wow I thought to myself. He is everything a girl could want. Eric opened the door taking my hand.

     “You’re cold,” it wasn’t a question.

     “You will warm me up.” I closed the door behind us.

     “You look beautiful. Are you hungry?” I wished he hadn’t asked that. My throat burned.

     “No…I’m fine,” out of pure impulse I kissed him. Hard. I couldn’t control the urge to kill him. Eric broke the kiss, breathing hard.

      “Whoa,” he gasped.

      “I’m sorry, “I squealed. I headed towards the door, but Eric pulled me back.

     “Don’t go,” his hands wrapped around my waist. I looked at his face. I wanted his blood so bad.

     “I should go. I can hurt you,” I whispered.

     “I don’t care. I know what you are,” I moved from out of his arms.

     “You know nothing!” I hissed, moving further away.

     “I do. When I picked you up, there was blood on your mouth.” He stepped closer.

      “I want to kill you!” I shouted.

      “Change me then!”He yelled back. I wanted Eric. I didn’t want to kill him.

      “Do you know what you’re asking?” I questioned.

      “Yea. I want to be with you. Forever.” He was standing in front of me now.

      “Fine. You must come with me then.” I told him. He nodded and picked up his keys.

      “Lets go!”

 

     When we arrived at my house, Mystic was fighting someone.

     I ran in to find Tyler chasing Mystic.

     “Tyler! Stop!” I blocked his path pushing him away from Mystic. Tyler glanced at the doorway. Eric took a step forward, taking in his surroundings.

     “Is this him?” Tyler snapped,

     “Yea it is! Are you jealous?” I spat the word at him while grabbing Eric’s hand, dragging him to my lab.

      “In here!” I commanded. Mystic screeched at Tyler before entering. I locked the bolts.

     “That was Tyler?” Eric asked. I nodded, stepping towards him. I bit my wrist and forced Eric to drink my blood. He grabbed on drinking. I snatched my wrist away, and then snapped his neck.

      “Sorry,” I walked to the tool closet and pulled out the mullet.

      “Ouch. Did you just snap my neck?” Eric rolled over on his knees.

      “There’s blood in the fridge.” I said. I heard him take a pack out.

      “What are you going to do with Tyler?” he asked.

      “I’m going to destroy him before he gets even angrier.” I turned to the door. Tyler was way to quiet. Mystic hissed.

       “Meow,” she purred.

       “I know sweetie. I’ll be right back,”

       “I’m coming with,” Eric stood up.

       “NO! I’m stronger and older,” his expression worried, “I promise I’ll be back.”

       I walked into the front room glancing around for Tyler. He wasn’t there. I moved on to the next room, but he wasn’t there.

       “Tyler? I know you’re here. We can’t be together. Eric is just like me. We were mean to be together. A rumbling noise came from my left. The wall trembled and Tyler busted through shouting.

        “NOOO! I WILL NOT HEAR OF IT!” He rammed straight into me pinning me to the wall.

       “Tyler…let…go!” I pushed with all my strength. He flew back through the hole. I snatched my mullet off the floor, running to Tyler. He was lying on the ground, not moving.

        “Goodbye.” I smashed his head and didn’t stop until he was scrap metal.

 

~A Year Later~

     “Rocky say something to me in another language.” Eric said. He forever wanted me to speak one of my languages.

      “Fine. Te quiero y gracias por todo lo que has hecho por mí y Mystic.” His face frowned questionally.

      “What did you say?” I rolled my eyes.

     “I love you and thank you for everything you have done for me and Mystic.” He pulled me into his lap.

     “You’re welcome,” I kissed him, finally happy to find true love.

    

    

     

    

    

© 2011 Alewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very creative and nicely written. The only thing I can find to critique is maybe add a bit more detail, other than that this is super amazing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Such a way with words...this is remarkable. It harnesses a well balanced sense of worth and it just keeps me hooked.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, cute(: Intelligent vampire, haha. I love cats! Mystic is very adorable(: I like how Eric was always blushing. He also seemed adorable! Great story, just like all your others(: They always flow so well and have great endings.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011

Author

Alewis
Alewis

CA



About
i write stories about supernatural or jusst mabe once a normal setting more..

Writing
Adalia's Anger Adalia's Anger

A Story by Alewis


To Stay or Go? To Stay or Go?

A Story by Alewis