Cambay Holidays Review: More Valuable Holidays Planning

Cambay Holidays Review: More Valuable Holidays Planning

A Story by Astha Mishra
"

Relaxation being an integral part of today's hectic life, Entertainment & hospitality become increasingly more valuable while planning for the holidays with holidays review.

"

Relaxation being an integral part of today's hectic life, Entertainment & hospitality become increasingly more valuable while planning for the holidays with holidays review. There are various hotels in the capital city of India. One can make a choice depending upon the taste of the individual personality.

Cambay being a big name in five star hotels has properties in the cities namely Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Kerala & Ahmedabad. Cambay five star hotels & resort has properties in Ahmedabad heading in Gandhinagar.

Cambay golf & spa resort Shining in the peaceful Gandhinagar city with huge golf course is Gujarat's first largest spa & resort.

It makes you have the feeling of relaxation, recreation and relish the joyful experience.

Cambay Resort is a quintessence of palatial luxury in the renowned city of lakes - Udaipur. The design takes inspiration from the city's unique architectural eminence. Set against a scenic backdrop of hills, this mesmerizing business cum leisure destination boasts of unparalleled services and facilities including extravagant rooms and suites, Orient Spa, elegant banquet halls, dining delights and a host of leisure options.

When it comes to luxury, Cambay Sapphire is the name for royal treat & hospitality. This elegant 3 star business hotel is based at one of the emerging business hubs of India. The property boasts of  exclusive conference rooms, ultra luxurious rooms, multi-cuisine restaurants and Gujarat's first ever Medical Spa.

Cambay beach resort located in the beautiful city of Goa, in sandy beach of Bardez with 22 rooms charming resort is filled with luxurious suites overlooking the sea, the resort captures the state's true quintessence of 'sun, sand and splendor.' It is set in lush green surroundings with the sun kissed Arabian Sea serving as the backdrop.

Welcome to Kerala, God's own country! A paradise with golden sand clad serene beaches, calm stretches of emerald backwaters, thriving hill station, exotic wildlife and verdant carpet of nature all around.

The Cambay boutique apartment in Gurgaon has full service facilities, located at the heart of Gurgaon is just 15 minutes drive from the Airport. Infrastructure & facilities matches today's business travelers' requirements. All rooms are Wi-Fi enabled.

Standing amidst the golden desert land of Rajasthan is the royal capital of the pink city of Jaipur. One of the renowned cultural legacies of the country is today a modern metropolis and an influential leisure destination, step into the doors of CAMBAY spa & resort and experience royal grandeur with contemporary luxury.

Cambay Grand takes contemporary luxury to new heights. Opulent rooms and suites, exotic spa, virtual golf, multi cuisine fine dinning and a breathtaking view of the city are offered in a bouquet of eminent services.

Source: Cambay Holidays Review

© 2010 Astha Mishra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on April 6, 2010
Last Updated on April 6, 2010