The Saviour

The Saviour

A Story by Rafi Ahmed
"

Once the Protector of the Solar System is now the most dangerous mass murder, the Most Wanted of the Milky Way Galaxy

"

The Savior

Boom.

 

Hearing one of my favorite sounds, I go to a dreamland where my evil deeds are not sins but "Steps to Heaven". I see what I intend to see, opening the "Door to Heaven"; purifying the universe. In Death can they only find happiness. I am putting them out of misery. They are like 'fish out of water"; I just have to put them back in their place. I am their Sole Savior: the Captain of the sinking ship, trying to save my crew but sacrificing myself in the process.....

 

 

Ring. Ring.

 

 

I wake to the beautiful melody of my alarm. Oh, how much i love it! time to prepare for sending another planet to Heaven. I get out of the hyper-pod. I go to my CP and see which planet to wipe next. even though I do not like to get paid, I have to support my project. I do not let my emotions come between my mission but it is hard destroying Earth. I do not hate what i do because I believe what I stand for. After all, as fellow "earthling" say, "The road to Heaven is paved with Blood."

 

 

Screech.

 

Ace comes to a stop. I stand alone in my ship, "Ace". I look out the window and see the beauty looking at me. But we are we are headed is even more beautiful. I see how much the Universe had changed; how i had changed in the last year. I used to be the Chief of Security of the Milky Way Galaxy. Now I stand as the most grotesque killer above the most picturesque planet. but I know what I am doing. I press the button. I wait; and hear my favorite sound.

 

Boom.

 

© 2016 Rafi Ahmed


Author's Note

Rafi Ahmed
This is my first short story on the net. I wrote it in school and was praised for it. Hope you have the same opions and encourage me to write more!!! Thanks!!! ( The image is of Thanos who's picture i believe fits this story. Copyright of the picture is Marvels)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on February 19, 2016
Tags: Sci-Fi, Mass Murderer

Author

Rafi Ahmed
Rafi Ahmed

Dhaka, Bangladesh



Writing