Enemies

Enemies

A Story by aranciata
"

FANFICTION WARNING: Percy Jackson They had always been enemies...until he slowly tore her walls down.

"

When they first met, boy and girl, he tried to be nice.


She shot him down.


He tried to pick her off.


She flipped him the bird.


He started to taunt her.


Her words back were just as vicious.


From that first moment, they were enemies on verbal sparring, always trying to find the most hurtful comments to throw at each other.


-Enemies-


When they first fought, she threw his cocky a*s on the floor, and he demanded a rematch.


A few thousand fights and no victories later, he was still demanding a rematch, because he couldn't believe that this newbie could beat him, the son of Jupiter.


Of course, at that time, no one told him that she was a daughter of war either.


Since that first fight, they were enemies in the arena.


-Enemies-


When they had the first war game together, and the two of them were the planners in their group, they tried to work together.


They really did.


Keyword: tried.


They couldn't, because they could only see the flaws in the others work, and soon a fight almost started between them.


So in the end, they made separate plans, with separate orders, in separate groups, and surprisingly, they won. However, everyone knew not to put them together to plan anything, if they wanted to live.


Because they learned from that first war game together, that they were always going to be enemies on ideal planning. And that, was just going to lead to something bigger.


-Enemies-


Jason was always interested in Reyna, from the beginning.


She was the girl that didn't fall for him, and instead fought with him in almost everything he did.


She was the one that could whip his a*s in both fighting and war plans. He began to realize that even though she was the toughest girl he had ever met, he knew that deep in her somewhere, there was a little girl, who was scared, and lonely without her sister.


She was in the Roman family, but she wasn't part of it.


And so he began to work on that wall of hers.


Brick by brick, he wore it down.


-Enemies-


Reyna was never interested in Jason, from the beginning.


He was the typical 'Oh, I'm the son of Jupiter, look at me, I'm so hot' type of guy.


He wasn't worth her time.


He was the one always looking for a fight with her, even when he had lost so many times.


She knew that he knew. He knew that inside she was missing her sister.


She always tried to tell herself that No, Hylla didn't abandon her. But that anger of loneliness was always there.


She also knew that he was trying to get close to her.


She didn't know why, but she began to let him break her walls down brick by brick, because in a way, he knew more about her than anyone else.


-Enemies-


Everyone told Jason to forget it.


Never is she going to let you close to her. She's the emotionless girl! Give it up, you're just wasting your time. They said. They all thought he would fail, but he didn't.


-Enemies-


Because soon, vicious words and hurtful comments became friendly banter.


All that training, when sometimes they actually wanted to kill the other was just more training, there was no hate behind it anymore.


War plans that had the two of them became almost perfect, because it was a combination of the two of them. It was their plan.


-Enemies-


Maybe they weren't lovers yet, but they certainly weren't enemies anymore.

© 2014 aranciata


Author's Note

aranciata
This is a Jeyna fanfiction for Percy Jackson and was written as part of "Payson-Nicky-Forever"'s ABC Challenge.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on December 1, 2014
Last Updated on December 1, 2014