Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Atul
"

Introducing the book

"

Introduction

You are Born Twice, Once when you are actually born and then when you know Why


At what point in life do you stop dreaming and start accepting things the way they are? For most people, this point comes as soon as childhood ends and the realities of life kick in. It is my dream to help and motivate people at any stage in life to achieve their biggest dreams through this book. Here’s an inspiring story to start with.


I know of a gentleman who was preparing to deliver a lecture at the Indian Institute of Management about leaving a legacy at the age of 83. The students were looking forward to hear his amazing story. As he prepared his speech about an important legacy called “leaving a liveable earth”, his entire life flashed in front of his eyes.


Born in 1931 in a small town of Tamil Nadu, India; he grew up supplementing the meagre family income by selling newspapers. However, he never stopped dreaming and upgrading himself. His dreams, hard work and passion helped him earn Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian award of India in 1997. The United Nations honoured him by recognizing his 79th birthday as “World Student’s day” and twice, in his 70s, he was awarded as “MTV Youth Icon”. Could that be your life story too? With countless more achievements under his belt, he smiled as he walked to the podium because he never stopped growing and offering his services to the country. However, five minutes into the lecture, he collapsed, never to breathe again.


11th President and the missile man of India, APJ Abdul Kalam, died contented, living his dream on 27th July, 2015. He had no family but the entire world mourned his death. He realized the dreams that many people wouldn’t even dare to see. He once said “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work”. The real challenges come when people stop dreaming because the doubt the universe. In reality, they doubt themselves.  


Do you deserve a life like APJ Abdul Kalam? When was your last significant upgrade? I’ve written this book because I’m dismayed. It is because I see people settling down too early, making compromises and cooking up daily excuses for not achieving their dreams. When you compromise on your dream, not only do you miss a self-upgrade, you are also guilty of not fulfilling your responsibility of contributing to the world. Why should world pay the price because of your laziness?


Have you ever sacrificed your own dreams for family or other reasons? When will you be dismayed because you are not living a life of your own dreams? Do you even know what your dream is? Maybe you were so consumed managing the chores that you completely stopped dreaming. Maybe you tried a couple of times and failed in past and then you gave up on your dreams. If it has happened to you also, there is nothing wrong with your life, you are normal. It is what happens to most people. However, it’s not mandatory for everyone to go through that agony.


The real meaning of life is in rising above the others and becoming that extra ordinary. When you follow your big dreams, you end up creating your own best version. Humans are the only species that has the ability to dream and achieve the same. You must step up and go for it, not only will you make a difference to the world; you will get upgraded to your own greatest version. The version I call You20.0 (you may read it as you twenty dot O). Why 20? The reason is inside the book.


My own favourite part of this book is the proven process of finding your best version. The process may look funny but it works. I have conducted many workshops on this process and the results have been amazing. If you are not clear about your dream, this book is your best resource of finding your purpose and then achieving it through a step by step guided process. It’s not just another book; it’s your blueprint for success. If you are already clear about your big dream, this book still has all the tools and techniques to help you make those dreams come true. If you are still not sure, this book is a good read for you to shape up yourself while discovering many useful secrets of everyday success in life.


Read this book with an open mind. You will be happy that you did. It is written to help you design and achieve the vision of your life. It starts with the basics and goes into the advanced principles of success in a simple language. Some of your limiting beliefs will be burst while a lot of secrets specific to your needs will be uncovered. You will also discover yourself the way you have never done before. It’s that exciting.


What is stopping from pursuing your dreams today? Is it fear of rejection or challenges related to time and money? Do you doubt your own competence or is it something else stopping you? This book will take you through a thought provoking journey and help you overcome some of your deepest fears and challenges. As you do that, you become invincible. Finally, you reach You20.0, your highest ever version.


I’ve written this book to help you visualize and achieve your best version. A thorough research, personal experiences and interviews have gone into writing this book while still keeping it simple and relevant to your day-to-day life. How do you place google, facebook and whatsapp in your life? Can it play a significant role in your journey to success? This book will open your eyes to many modern and traditional tools to help you rise to your best. The principles discussed in this book have already been applied by some of the most successful people since ages. There is no reason why they will not work for you.


The Secret behind the greatness of the great


There is something special about secrets, they give you the edge. When was the last time someone confided a secret with you? How did it feel? Didn’t you feel privileged? There are many secrets in this book that will add direct value to your life. Your success depends upon how best you use the secret.


One of the most common questions asked to the greatest people is “What is the secret of your success?” They are generous enough to share this own secrets. Not only the secret, they even share the detailed steps taken by them using these secrets. They share it because they know the secret of success through sharing. However, common people still don’t get it.


A popular recipe of success lies in the famous book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. The book has sold over 19 Million copies worldwide in over 40 languages. Millions of people have changed their life by using The Secret. Some secrets are worth sharing with everyone. The internet is full of secrets of successful people. Do you know that secret yet?


Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.

~ Henry Ford

The secret law of attraction


Is this the first time you have come across the famous “secret law of attraction”? Some secrets are meant to be very public. Thousands of books have been written on this subject. Millions of people have been benefitted from the law of attraction. It’s important for you to understand this secret before we move further. The secret is fundamental to your success also. Here is the summary of the most important laws of attraction from The Secret.

·         By focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life. Like attracts like.

·         Think about what you have asked for, and make sure that your actions are mirroring what you expect to receive

·         Act as if you are receiving it.

·         Make room to receive your desires, and as you do, you are sending out that powerful signal of expectation.

·         Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for.


It’s really important to understand the secrets that many people have used to change their lives. Now, that you are clear about the law of attraction; think about everything you have achieved in your life so far. It has happened due to the law of attraction. The law of attraction is a proven a law; it really works. This book, however, goes beyond just the law of attraction and provides you with everything you need to dream big and achieving it.


Whenever you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.

~ Henry Ford

Are you ready for The Click 


The secret of your success is out. You can do, have or become whatever you wish. The universe is ready to receive your commands. However, it’s very important for you to know exactly what you wish.


One size does not fit all. You need the secret that is designed particularly for you. The laws of success are not different though their degree of relevance may change person to person. If you have not yet found the secret of your success, either you have been looking at wrong places or you have been ignoring the signals. Don’t be so rigid, be more flexible. You only need to go through a narrowed down list of success mantras from this book and indentify the ones that are meant for you.


Your secret is embedded somewhere in this book. There will be a moment while reading this book when you will get The Click. You need to look for the signals, just keep an open mind. Relax, it will come to you. It doesn’t matter if right now you don’t even know what you are looking for. The next few chapters will help you figure that out. When your purpose is clear, the right references will find you.

Are you wondering, “How will I know when the click happens?” It’s the same question that people have about finding love in their life. What signals will I get? Will I hear music? Will I have sleepless nights? Which page and which line number will give me the click?


If you have all these questions, you are normal and you don’t need to worry. Just stay flexible and don’t block the signals because of your ego. You need to read and follow every word of the book. Your click is embedded in there. If needed, re-read the book. Some things are worth reading a second or even multiple times. When you hold a book, you can easily pause, rewind or even underline what makes sense to you. Sometimes the voice of your heart is all you need to hear.


Some sections of the book might look like a workout, they are intentionally there. Don’t skip them, everyone hates workout but that’s what get you in shape. Some ideas might look repetitive; these are strategically placed to go into your subconscious mind. Some of the hard-hitting facts have been described using you as the subject even though I could have used the word people. Don’t feel offended, the idea is to make you really feel the context rather than thinking it’s for someone else.


Finally, I hope that you will enjoy reading this book as it adds value to your own life and life of others through you. Throughout the book, you will find many real life stories and fables to emphasize on certain points. I hope one day authors will share your stories in their books. You have met so many personalities in life and you have been inspired by many great people. You have welcomed all of them into your life. Won’t it be great when, one day, your own best version knocks the door and you open it and say, “Welcome to You20.0?”

The journey begins. Good luck...



© 2016 Atul


Author's Note

Atul
i want reviews on the theme and content. What do you think about the flow? I'm also willing to review someone's work

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on September 30, 2016
Last Updated on September 30, 2016
Tags: You20.0, introduction, calling, destiny


Author

Atul
Atul

bangalore, karnataka, India



About
This is Atul from Bangalore. A leadership, eCommerce and Real estate entrepreneur and a writer interacting with an extremely diverse set of people across various countries on a daily basis. You wil.. more..

Writing