Sleeping Drink & Awoken Beauty

Sleeping Drink & Awoken Beauty

A Chapter by August R Lalanne
"

Welcome back to the twisted twist story's By your favorite Twisted writer.

"
Once upon a time in a far away place lived very great little girl. In fact she was a little princess born into the royal life. But she was not the first born, her sister was the first born but the king and queen decided that second born would rule. And the sister didn't like that idea not one bit. So she made a deal with a wicked witch. That cursed her and her self, and there was no getting out of it.
This is the curse she wrote down to the sister. Now when you want to curse her, say this at the right time. And the very time was her sisters first birthday. And the whole kingdom came to the event of the second born child's birthday. There stood all the men and women of the kingdom. 
Suddenly all the laughing and cheering went silent for the king and queen had a lovely tale to tell. The men and women listened in joy and laughter once more filled the room. And now the time of joy filled gift's were to be given by everyone in the kingdom who had came. The men who came had a gift so fair and kind. A gift to protect the child for all her life.
Next was the women who's gift were  share there friendship and kindness to what ever she wanted. The maids to clean the cook's to prepare the best meals every day. Oh how the gifts were sweet and kind from here to there just about anywhere. The time for that last few gifts were from family and close friends. Now the joy filled room became silent for the king and queens gift to the daughter.
The queen leaned down to the child and said with all my love i give to you my daughter the sweetness in my heart belongs to you. Then came the king a daughter so amazing and sweet as you shall be protected by all mean from me and anyone else i choose for you a queen to be. The sister was up  next but no where to be found the king sent someone to find her. Until found the friends came next with a gift of magic. The magic gifts were pure and not a bit of dark magic could do anything to the pure magic.
The four friends of the king and queen stepped up to the child and gave a great big smile. The first one gave the gift of joy, as she said i give you joy and life is not a toy happiness shall fallow you this i promise to only you. The second smiled and said i give the gift of peace no harm shall come to you only sweet and kindness. The third stepped up and said my child you will grow beautiful so many people will have a hard time resiting your charming looks. As the four began to step up a sudden voice was heard. It's the first born child she came from the shadows.
I didn't give my gift!! She yelled out in a huff and smirked under her false looks. I have a gift she said many times over and over till everyone looked at her. The king and queen looked at each other and nodded there heads. The king gave a hand gesture to let her give her gift. 
She smirked and smiled and looked so evil for a moments glance. And stood up in front of everyone in the moment she smiled and looked at everyone's gazing eyes. She said i have a poem just for this moment everyone. But i need everyone to be watching and listening to this poem. She looks to her mother and father and then the little child. 
She smirks and looks to the "poem she has in her hand" and then at everyone and now the little sister before her. She begin's to read out the "poem". As all eyes watch her and listen. The king and queen listen as well. And suddenly the room is dead silent. 
Drink drink my little sister
  Drink drink never more
Sleep tight sleep right
Sleep by day and sleep by night
Drink and Sleep for ever to night.
A evil grin begins to show and suddenly a storm begins to brew out side the windows blow open and wind blows in.
Now forever you shall sleep once you drink just one little drop of water you shall sleep for all of the rest of your life! hahaha!! she laughed and grinned. And all the rooms silence turned to panic and screams. And the king and queen ran to the child and shoved her away the queen holding and protecting the child. 
The king mad and crazy from anger screams what have you done!? The king looks at the baby still breathing and awake. The king calls the guards to take the older daughter away. The daughter screams and thrashes around as she is taken to the jail cell in the bottom of the palace. She screams  out loud father please don't take me away!!
The room filled with grief and sadness a soft voice speaks out and says i still have a gift to give to the child. The king looks to she a friend. Now i can't say i can change to curse the child put on her but i can give a gift to maybe help. Now with permission i will give my gift to her. The king is very unsure and yet with hope he nods.
The queen lift's her and the friend walks near her. She steps closer and breaths in and out. She looks around shyly and slightly frightened. But she pulls up her sleeves and sighs. She looks to the child.
She begins to say these words. Child so sweet and beauty so great the gift's you were given made of pure magic. They shall come true this i say. The gift most foul and evil at play i can't say it shall change. But i shall give a gift as great and powerful as it was. 
You shall grow beautiful and joy filled and everyone shall love you. But water as told will be your weakness this is so. But only one type of water shall be your demise. My sweet girl only the waters from far beyond this land can put the curse  into action. Only the water given to you by the cursed one can cause the curse to happen. No normal water shall cause you to sleep. 
And so that was the gift to her. The child was cursed still but the child would grow and live as long as her sister didn't give her the non drinkable water. And the king made sure that the older daughter was no long able to get near her or any other water. And many years passed and the older daughter was given a new name they called her sleeping drink. The daughter who has a curse on her was named awoken beauty.
Sleeping drink was dying of thirst and was in pain for this was the curse playing back on her. The wicked witch knew from the start that the curse would go to use on one of them. And the wicked witch was growing bored of the same thing. The wicked witch decided to pay a little respect to Sleeping drink. She smirked and said my child look how thin you are, how are you to give her the drink if you can't even get the non drinkable water? 
Sleeping drink looked up but couldn't speak a word. She sighed and her head dropped down. She was dying of thirst and the witch had a idea. She looked at her and said how about i make a deal? Yes a deal indeed a second curse you see. 
All you must do is nod once and ill set you free and give you the non drinkable drink. Sleeping drink looked at her. The wicked witch looked at her and said ah yes there is one thing your soul is mine if you don't get her to drink this. And you can't drink this not even a drop. it's the most taste and most thirst healing drink every. 
But only she cant take a drink. If she dose not drink it not even a drop. Your soul is mine. now if she drinks your soul is your and you shall live for how ever longer you have. But if you drink even a drop and even if she did too.
Both of your souls are mine. Now do we have a deal? Sleeping drink tried to not nod but she was to weak to disagree. So she was set free ad now had to find her sister Awoken beauty. She searched high and low sneaking room to room. 
But could not find her anywhere. But suddenly, she ran into a very beauty and healthy women. Oh my she replied i am so very sorry! She comes close to spilling the drink and suddenly the woman grabs her and asks are  you lost? Can i help you?
She knows from just her looks that this had to be her sister. That she has finally won, the Woman looks at her and say here come with me ill take care of you. she bring her to a room and lays her down. Now you rest here ill be right back. 
Sleeping drink was much to weak to get back up she coughed and  looked around. And suddenly everything went blank. Then she woke up to her beauty filled sister holding a glass of water near her lips. She panics and thrashes as it it the drink she is to give to her. Awoken Beauty looks at her and asks is this not what you want? 
Sleeping drink looks to her and suggest for her to take a sip first. And with such a sweet and trustful heart she decides to do so and takes the smallest of drop of water. Sleeping drink smiles and trying to get a word out but nothing comes out. Suddenly she watches as her sister stands up holding her head and sipping the water more with out even thinking. She set the drink down. And stands up but nearly falls over holding onto the bed post trying not to fall.
Sleeping drink watches her as we twirls and spins. The room seemed still and calm. But for poor Awoken beauty the room was spinning  and she began to fall to her knees. With the weakness left in Sleeping drink she sits up and watches her. Awoken beauty reaches out to her and coughs and groan.
Sleeping drink almost reaches back feeling bad for her. Then Awoken beauty starts to throw up and cough and groan loudly screaming in pain holding her stomach and crying out in pain. Why is this happening to me?! she screams out loud. someone please help me! she screams but no one seems to hear besides her sister.
Awoken beauty falls over from her knees to laying on her side vomit covers her body from her mouth to the blouse she was wearing. Vomit covered the floor, a toxic smell grew so deep in the room. Awoken beauty squirmed and flickered her body around. Trying to crawl to the door but not moving even a inch. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head coughing more.
She finally stopped moving and let out one last scream so loud that everyone around could hear her groan and scream of pain. And her last breath and last words were nothing but a scream of pain. And finally after all the year that had past Sleeping drink gave the sister the drink. It was finally done and over. Well so she thought at least...
The wicked witch walks over to the bed and smiles to sleeping drink. she begins to say well look you did it she sleeps forever well more she dead and i have her soul. But not only do i have her soul i have more. Sleeping drink looks worried and finally speaks a few words. she says but i didn't drink from the glass you don't have my soul.
The witch replies with yes of course you didn't drink it very good of you. But your soul will be mine when you do die. But i mean i have more than that you see you dear sister is or well was with child you see twins to be correct. A boy and a girl a few fresh souls for me. Thanks to you that is sleeping drink.
No she starts to cry out what have i done?! She feels great regret and tears that she did not have before begin to fall down her cheeks. Her eyes burn and her throat closes up. she begins to cough and lose her air in her lungs. She's slowly coughing and losing focus she slowly dies of lose of air. 
She soon dies a slow pain filled death as she had caused her sister to as well. The witch walks over to both bodies and claims the souls and fresh young souls. The witch grins and looks around and say's ill see you later. 
The end.


© 2017 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on October 17, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2017


Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing