3 Little Word Contest

3 Little Word Contest

A Story by A U R i

An Angel Sent

 

Excuse Me, Miss!

Sally slowly turned around as she felt her face get

hot and buried the sandwich roughly into her pocket.

She suddenly had a frightened expression on her face, and was as pale as a ghost, then she ran…

***

 

Earlier that day Sally was wandering around looking for a generous soul to give her a bite to eat, or even spare change to buy some chips, but as the day passed on no one was nice enough to give her even a penny.

 

 Sally came from a very poor family, Sixteen brothers and sisters and raised with no father because he had left them when the fourteenth child was born. Her mother was a night dancer and somehow never had any money because she used it all for drugs. She was a drug addict and never took care of her kids. So being the oldest child Sally always had to watch out for the younger kids.

While she was thinking about her life and how hard it had been for her she saw a 711 on south 4th and realized how hungry she really was. She waited until a lot of people came inside the store to go in. Inside she saw a man that she’d been seeing all day. She found it pretty awkward but paid it no mind. She continued to do what she went to do, which was to steal some food.

 

She went to the back of the 711 where they kept all the cold sandwiches and grabbed a ham and cheese. She felt someone watching her the whole time, but at the time it didn’t matter to her because she was blinded by hunger. Suddenly the eyes she felt on her spoke and said,” Excuse me, miss.”

 

Sally slowly turned around as she felt her face get hot and buried the sandwich roughly into her pocket. She suddenly had a frightened expression on her face and was as pale as a ghost then she ran…

 

…not realizing he was running behind her, too. When she stopped running he grabbed her and said “miss why are you running? I just came to tell you that I think you dropped this.” Then he handed her a black wallet and he ran off. When she opened the wallet, knowing it was not hers because she never owned a wallet in her life; she found a couple hundred dollars and as she opened it she started crying and thanking the lord that a good man like that had come into her life. She was so happy of what had happened, she bought food for all her brothers and sisters and went to a nearby Salvation Army and bought them all new clothes. When she returned home and told everyone what had happened there was a spur of joy that surrounded the house with happiness, Sally promises herself that moment she will never steal again because God will never let you suffer more than you can handle...

 

© 2008 A U R i


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH I REALLII LIKED THIS STORY... I LOVED THE WAY IT ENDED...I MEAN I LOVED HOW U ENDED IT IN A RELIGIOUS WAY ...BECAUSE THAT IS VERY TRUE GOD NEVER GIVES ANYONE ANYTHING THAT THEY THEMSELVES CANNOT HANDLE ....SO GOOD JOB AURI I REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY IT WAS VERY WELL DONE ....

SUPERB JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


wow i realy liked it................................................... i just dont know how you come up with thes very good storys....lol.......if you could share your info.......lol



justintime

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 3, 2008

Author

A U R i
A U R i

iN DEh SUN, FL, Yemen



About
NAME; AURi AGE; 16 lEARNiNg CENTER; DiERUFF HiGH more..

Writing
A HORROR MOViE A HORROR MOViE

A Story by A U R i