Will you hold me long enough?

Will you hold me long enough?

A Story by ausuhime
"

My life was great. Everything was great. We were geat. Until he entered my life.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was great.

 

My life was great. Everything was great. We were great. Until he entered my life. I hate, no, despise him! His the worst thing ever created on earth! He thinks his so good at everything, and everyone. Well he is not! This is my school, and I rule it! Only me! And my friends of course...oh well. His life in this school is done, because Im so going to kill him from the inside out. Starting from his little fragile heart.

 

If your wondering why on the world Im speaking like this, then let me explain to you what happened.

 

We, meaning my gang/friends, were happy! I mean seriusly! Anyway, we were happy and laughing until we entered our first class of the day, Art. How I despise this class! It's so nasty, and I don't even have an interest on those filthy, stupid, rediculus, ugly drawings and sculptures! It's not like if I do anything in the class anyway. After we were done, actually after my friends were done, the teacher stoped and told us she had an announcement.

 

"Class, please welcome our new student, his name is, Leonardo Pardo Ramirez. Please come in." After she said that, I knew that something was totally wrong with this world, and even worst when I saw him.

 

"Hi 'yall!" He said, what was his name again? Uhh, oh! Leonardo said, cheerful while waving his small hand with a big smile on his face. Yes, you heard me right. Small hand, 'caz he was small! He was even shorter than the teacher! And she's like, 5'1 or something. He was short. He also had black hair, like the dark night wich covered his eyes from view, pale skin. He was weird. He looked weird. He will be weird!

 

"Ramirez, will you like to inroduce yourself?" Said the damng teacher. Why won't she never shut the hell up?!

 

"Sure! Uhh, as ya' all heard, my name is Leonardo Pardo Ramirez. My mother is hispanic, while my father is french. I've been all over the wolrd. Ehh, I've been home schooled until today! So yeah any questions?" He said excitedly. A girl to the right front corner had lifted her hand.

 

"How tall are you?" That caught me by surprise. I mean, seriusly! Who would ask that?! It seemed like she had no respect or anything.

 

"4'4" He grinned. Ok. Now THAT's being short being in high school! His so guetting bullied! Ha! I even bet, he will be punched in that stupid face of his when we get out of class.

 

"Mmk! Why don't you sit next to Charlotte? Charlotte, will you please raise your hand?" Oh no! Not next to me!! Why not next to nerdy?! Gahh!! Now I really hate this class!! FOREVER!! I raised my hand and he walked towards my table and sat down next to me.

 

"Hi there barbie!" Oh no he didn't!!

 

Oh no he didn't! That's eww! This is going to be the death of me! I grunted and let it my head hit the table. "Great, just great!" 

 

--------------

Characters:

--------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Charlotte Mandiguo

 

Age:17

 

Personality: Mean, friendly when needs to be, thinks she's "better than anyone"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Leonardo Pardo Ramirez

 

Age:17

 

Personality: Caring, childish, hyper, doesn't think before he talks, smart, mostly his always alone

© 2010 ausuhime


Author's Note

ausuhime
Hope you enjoyed 'caz I really did!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

560 Views
Added on March 21, 2010
Last Updated on May 8, 2010
Tags: romance, heart break, humor, sad

Author

ausuhime
ausuhime

About
Hi!. ^^ more..

Writing
poems poems

A Poem by ausuhime