A Shopping Cart Filled With Soup Cans

A Shopping Cart Filled With Soup Cans

A Book by Naomi Roseღ
"

The title is weird XP. So I am gonna put the summary thing in the author note thing because it doesn't fit here. [Dedicated to Sean. I wonder where you are, buddy!]

"

© 2011 Naomi Roseღ


Author's Note

Naomi Roseღ
Four reasons why eight teen year old Venus Fasdery's life is ruined:
1.) Her best friend, Kim Jeders is pregnant. Venus' boyfriend, Brent Kesh, is the father of the child.
2.) Venus' dad lost his job and she is being forced to live with her twenty eight year old aunt. Who is blind and missing a leg for God knows what reason.
3.) She just got fired from her job at GameStop. She has no money.
4.) A mysterious homeless teenager who has a shopping cart filled with soup cans is stalking her.
When will Venus' life finally get better?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh I love the title by the way...it is whimsy and fun and makes you want to pick this up and read!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I cant wait for more chapters! You have me intrigued with the premise of this story...and yes there are grammatical errors, but those can be fixed later!! Write on!

Posted 12 Years Ago


sounds in treguing could diabetes be the rason for her aunt's disabilities? just a thought if you need a reason diabetes provides a good one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sounds good. I will add it to my library and read it as I can. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A lot of problems for Venus. You open the door to many mysteries and problems to get over. I look forward to see where you are taking this story. A very strong beginning.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I would soooo read this! I can't wait!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sounds interesting. I'd read it :D
As for it being your first book, kudos for trying! And don't automatically say that it's bad; you don't know until you try!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the story line=] I can't wait to read it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow interesting story line. I can't wait to read it. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my, when will Venus's life get better? I want to know. Such a interesting portrayal. And I so cannot wait to find out. Very nice. Hope to see it when you post. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

694 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 13, 2011
Tags: Drama, romance, pregnancy, depression, homeless, teenagers, angst, rumors, ex-boyfriends, ex-best friends, suicide, family

Author

Naomi Roseღ
Naomi Roseღ

My world



About
Welcome to my world! So, as you see my name is Naomi Rose. Other people may know me as Naomi the lost the ninja. Or just as plain old Naomi XP. I am fifteen years young (bahaha). I write poems a .. more..

Writing
Alice Alice

A Poem by Naomi Roseღ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Naomi Roseღ