Lesbian Fairytale

Lesbian Fairytale

A Chapter by Chirpy!
"

I suppose this one is technically complete

"

She was a knight who trained for the day she began her quest and when she felt he drive to leave on it she left gladly. She took her favorite horse wielded her self made sword and carried her own possessions on her journey. taking nothing more than she believed she needed. She left on the summer solstice and her first day was long and well spent as she spent it going forward stopping only to perform good deeds. on the second day she rode into the wilderness and quickly lost sight of the castle after she waded into the lake that spilt the lands. she soon had wade, and then to swim for the lake deepened quickly. soon she was over her head but she kept it until she finally reached the other side. The panic in her only swelled when safety was mere feet from her. When the panic took her a great beast swarmed to the surface and caught her in it's tentacles. She fought bravely and her fear crumbled under the weight and strength of her character. The beast was vanquished and it quickly sank beneath the waves. She continued her journey with no trophy from her victory weighing her down. She continued on. The lake was behind her and the trees gave way to meadows until she met a man crying at the edge of a thick woods. She kindly stopped to question him and he told her of his daughter who lived with him in a cottage in the center. He had wandered too far off the path and now could not find his way back to their home. Sometimes he could hear snippets of her singing carried to him by the wind and they were songs of loneliness. The man begged her to enter the woods in his place to find the cottage and comfort his daughter. She agreed and left her horse and all of her possessions but her sword and a small lunch with the man. The trees grew close in this wood and She found herself soon hopelessly lost. She stopped to eat a long time ago and felt even lonelier than before. Her lunch had long been finished and she was hungry and sad. She remembered what the man had said about his daughter sinning of her loneliness and she decided to sing her loneliness as well. Her voice was quiet at first but it grew as she continued onward. She grew bolder as her voice grew stronger and soon she was singing with abandon. Abruptly she remembered her plight and her song halted. She was lost. Standing their quietly fro some minutes she began to hear a soft and beautiful sound through the trees. She followed it and ran towards the source as it got louder she recognized the sound. It was the same song she had sung! She opened her mouth and joyously chorused with the other voice. Her pace quickened. It seemed no time at all until she burst into a clearing where a small cottage had been built. "I do not know your name. maiden, but I have come for you!" She called. The answer came swiftly as the maiden wasted no time in welcoming her. "I fear I have forgotten the sound of it! Why have you come for me?"

"A quest for to find my love. Though it is for you to choose to accept any love I give you.

You would love me?

I would love you happily ever after.



© 2014 Chirpy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

the plot seems hurried at the ending part, but overall the story is pretty. though i rather curious as to what these two woman look like...

and if it can be divided into some paragraphs, i think it would look good :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Chirpy!

9 Years Ago

Yes that would make it easier to read too! Though I am recoiling at even reading my old unfinished s.. read more
fade

9 Years Ago

well thats fine, its just a suggestion :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014
Tags: wall of text


Author

Chirpy!
Chirpy!

Not Specified



About
Hello! Currently I am occupied with a book that is not sharable. I'll post a lot of spur of the moment poems, short stories, abandoned things. Maybe I'll keep the blog active? my nanowrimo is chirp.. more..

Writing
New Earth New Earth

A Chapter by Chirpy!


Dust Dust

A Chapter by Chirpy!