Kid Fantasy I Think

Kid Fantasy I Think

A Chapter by Chirpy!
"

kind of thing I was writing and reading as middle schooler

"

A voice thudded through the large cavern, the thousands of people huddled inside cowered at the unwelcome sound.

“The Fangblood family, Juhsi, Jsuew, Som, Jakasii. Step forward immediately.” 

Four huddled masses, Three girls and a boy, stepped cautiously towards a raised platform at the front of the cave. 

“Faster!” the voice booms.

The four children come towards the platform at a headlong run, skirting the stalagmites and ducking stalactites. In a short while they arrived at a small cliff. All four, including the youngest one who was a little over 6, scrambled up without hesitation. They knew that this was a near life or death situation, once up they walked to the middle of the table like structure witch sported an odd design, at this point small smiles grew on their faces, few people still knew what it meant, the children were some of those few. Their mother had told them the secret before she died, it was a prophecy engraved there. There the ruler had set up his court, and there he would be struck down.



© 2014 Chirpy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such an interesting beginning! A prophecy, forgotten by many, passed down to four children by their dying mother. Sounds like these four children might be the ones to strike down a horrible ruler! Very cute idea, especially from when you were so young. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014


Author

Chirpy!
Chirpy!

Not Specified



About
Hello! Currently I am occupied with a book that is not sharable. I'll post a lot of spur of the moment poems, short stories, abandoned things. Maybe I'll keep the blog active? my nanowrimo is chirp.. more..

Writing
Lesbian Fairytale Lesbian Fairytale

A Chapter by Chirpy!


New Earth New Earth

A Chapter by Chirpy!


Dust Dust

A Chapter by Chirpy!