Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
New Earth

New Earth

A Chapter by Chirpy!
"

world building mostly

"

climate changes sea level rise massive rain storms intense heat need moisture masks

at this time so much water has evaporated into the atmosphere, the ocean is super salty and it is possible to walk on, some people live on the  ocean's surface other still live on the land, but mostly at the poles where it is a little dryer. The water belt is at the equator and is where the water is so dense it is almost the equivalent of a lake in the air. it is impassable without the proper equipment as it is impossible to breathe. the population has dropped considerably. tech has pretty much stayed the same because everything was pretty much portable and waterproof. however near everything except for necessary items such as GPS and communication were kept. a lot was shot into the sky or encased in the ground. including a lot of DNA of the original species and descriptions of 'Old Earth'.


climate changes this time an earth saving device that can be used to lower the earth's temperature and revert it back to normal. Unfortunately, the device's controllers were killed by ******** and the device did not stop until the ******* Succeeded in  disabling the device permanently. Unfortunately not before the device had  already changed the earth  to a ice encased world. the water belt dissipated and sent torrents of water in all directions where it later froze turning the world into a pure white  and deep blue orb the ocean, due to its high salinity, remained unfrozen. Still was as impenetrable as cement though. 


With all of this, it made it hard for people to think of God as a omnipresent  being. To Them God seemed to transform into a being that had no idea what was going on and didn't care. In fact, this being seemed to revel in laughing its a*s off at them. They seemed to vaguely remember a time when God was laughing with them. Although he was definitely laughing at them, now. So because they wanted to believe someone was going to protect them, Multiple deities were called from the past and created. together, this now small population of Humans (12,093) equipped with instant communication and Knowledge of a now extinguished climate vowed to each other to survive.


Timothy had been in greenland  at the time and 


God of the Second Creation

God of mysteries also Ocean



© 2014 Chirpy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

While reading this I become extremely confused. The more confused I am the less likely I am to attempt to read all the way through it.

Also in the quote from your book below it has asterisks. It could be because you put them instead of cuss words, but in this situation, I would recommend just changing into something that isn't a cuss word.

"Unfortunately, the device's controllers were killed by ******** and the device did not stop until the ******* Succeeded in disabling the device permanently."

Another thing to mention is that why is something about Timothy at the bottom. Timothy was not mentioned at all before in the story and then at the end there is half a sentence about a "Timothy". See below.

"Timothy had been in greenland at the time and"

But overall it was interesting to read this and I think your writing will improve over time. I'm not an expert on writing but I do think this was a pretty good story.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014


Author

Chirpy!
Chirpy!

Not Specified



About
Hello! Currently I am occupied with a book that is not sharable. I'll post a lot of spur of the moment poems, short stories, abandoned things. Maybe I'll keep the blog active? my nanowrimo is chirp.. more..

Writing
Lesbian Fairytale Lesbian Fairytale

A Chapter by Chirpy!


Dust Dust

A Chapter by Chirpy!