Futuristic Dystopia

Futuristic Dystopia

A Chapter by Chirpy!
"

I was listening to a certain song on repeat.

"

Was I looking for something? Everyone else seemed to be anyway. So I guess this feeling I had of not having something I didn't really want anyway didn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. Oh, the butterfly effect. I guess that makes me just another little butterfly creating cyclones in cyclones enabling this chaotic world to maintain it's order. 



"People pretend not to know something if it will get them in trouble or is bad in some way. By forgetting so much, are you trying to hide something from yourself?"


"Will everyone please stop calling me out on stuff like this? I'm admit I'm a little weird… but geese, I'm not that different."


"No. You are. You're a bit like the alien in movies that pretends to be human. No… more like that CGI stuff. someone put a lot of work into you, but we can tell. I wonder what you're for? You're incredibly tolerant, intelligent, and the least selfish person I've met if not for your constant introspection and calculated reactions."


"It's like someone made their perfect human… but forgot the 'human'."



"Have you been attempting to confirm yourself as human? Normal in every way? HAH!"


rounding the table he continued his actions from before.


"Now if you were hoping for some sappy 'You're more human than humans themselves you perfect thing you~!'" His voice becoming disgustingly girly at the end.


Unsympathetic, he continued. "Sorry to ruin things for you, but you are nothing like a human and you are not better than any one of us. Even the stupid ones. That sort of measure is nigh impossible anyway. If anything, we are your God. We supply everything you need. We thought of you before you existed. Decided every bit of you. Generalized a bit. Our God seems to have put a bit more thought into us than we did towards you, I admit. I don't even "love" you."



"I suppose we grew tired of our perfect life once -or twice- upon a time as well. Adam! Where is your Eve! Oh well. Don't need you anymore. Goodbye!"



Sentient computer, "Hallo, Space Boy."



© 2014 Chirpy!


Author's Note

Chirpy!
what if we created our own eden and threw our creations out

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014


Author

Chirpy!
Chirpy!

Not Specified



About
Hello! Currently I am occupied with a book that is not sharable. I'll post a lot of spur of the moment poems, short stories, abandoned things. Maybe I'll keep the blog active? my nanowrimo is chirp.. more..

Writing
Lesbian Fairytale Lesbian Fairytale

A Chapter by Chirpy!


New Earth New Earth

A Chapter by Chirpy!